ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

s13 or s14. which is better for drifto???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s13 or s14. which is better for drifto???

hey guys i wanted to ask some of the real avid and intelligent drifters this questions because i get such weird reviews from everyone. its a simple question and i know its been asked millions of times before. whats better for drifting the s13 or the s14??? some one please give me some facts on which ones better!!! tanx u all drift experts out there

Drift Bible basicaly explains all the facts. S14 is better because of the weight ratio if my memory serves me corectly.

Comment

i would say s13 out of personal reference...ive driven a few and a few of my friends own them...ive never been in an s14...but i want one...so im kinda biased towards the s13 cuz i dont know much about the s14...for drifting...i personally would say s13 because its cheaper than the s14...and if you're in japan...the engines are only a few hp different

Comment

i drive a s13.... its really fun to dori with.... as for s14 i dont know but the s14's have a better coolant than the s13.... it just depends on how much money you have and which car you think youll have more fun in..... its like deciding to buy a vanilla or chocolate ice cream....it just depends on what taste you have more for

Comment

s14,newer s13,oldie but goodie,get a lambo

Comment

the s14, i found is easier to slide with, but a 180sx(240hatch) is about the same(a lil harder to control, ). s13's i don't knoe. i've own both of the cars i listed, so i know i what i say. both are GREAT to drive...FUN, fun, fun

Comment

the s14 is supposed to be better, they call it the "cheater drift car"

Comment

They are very similar. The s14 is more balanced by a couple of percent and the s13 weighs less. So whichever you compete better in is the better of the two.

Comment

You need some money to drive an S14 =P

S13s are supposed to be a little under, and it's been proven time and again. But if it we're me, I'd go S13.

Comment

i drift a s13, well 240 hatch, and ive drifted an s14, and i woudl say they were pretty even, but then again i usualy use shift lock
                    but i would say due to the s14's greater power (i drive an 89 240 with the SOHC ka24e) so feint and power over came about much easier with the s14 but i could hold much nicer drifts in my car but thats because im much more experienced in my car then in my friends s14 (i only took it for one lil session)

so i guess it realy depends on what style you use (if you even know which style you use)
                    i would imagine both e-brake the same but i didnt try the s14 and i usualy dont in my car soooo......i hope that helped

Comment

s13 is like the the civc now but s14 is what still out there and waiting to be fix to your perfection s14 man

Comment

s14 is a better chassis...

Comment

always has been

Comment

Originally posted by silvia_s13
                            Drift Bible basicaly explains all the facts. S14 is better because of the weight ratio if my memory serves me corectly.
                            s13 has better ratio

Comment

s14 does

Comment

Working...
                              X