• Show
Clear All

• hello

Some one write me a list of Good and Bad Drift cars

It doesnt matter if its 4WD, RWD, or MR

Only Japaness Cars...
    Attached Files

and....

how to put little moving cars on the left corner?

Comment

i give this post 2 days before a lock....so in that case

IN BEFORE DA LIZ-OCK YO....lol
      ---------------------------------------------

good drift car's....240sx, fc3s, fd3s, miata, sc300, ae86,s2000.....
      there's not really such a thing as a "bad" drift car...you can drift almost anything that has a motor and a transmission....its all on the driver's skill and determination level...

Comment

I see that your new so,

Both of these topics have been covered in other areas, they're is a serach button on the control panel of the fourm, many of us would prefer if you used it before making a post.

Posts like this flood this place regularly, and it would be apprecaited by the staff and members if you did not make posts like this, because in turn the become locked and waste, Your time, Readers Time, Staffs Time and The site's bandwith.

Comment

man i wanna flame you but your new and no one flames my dumb questions so i guess i wont.......except i kinda already did haha.....
          oh well what car ya got?
          oh ok that one yeah you can drift it, it does have an e-brake right?

im just playin with ya man not tryin to be mean, its all in fun

but no seriously if you want to drift JUST DO IT......free advertising for nike

and soem advise find out how serious you wanna get with it
          that way you can buy parts depending on hopw serious or how far you wanna go with it, and who knows maybe someday we'll be seein you on an option video.....JUST LIKE ME!.....a guy can dream

dont ask what option is......just read threads
          youll pick up enough...and if it comes down to it and you feel you askein a dumb question sometime you have to just suck it up and filter the info through the flamings
          welcome to the forums

Comment

ummmmm im guessing your 15???? why do you care you cant drive yet?

Comment

let the man ask questions..i know it may be all over the website...but some people (like me) are super lazy and dont wanna search lol...be prepared to hurt your car..either by over revving...or curbing it

a list of alright cars to start with(saying that you're in the states)

-240sx Coupe 1989-1993 (not sure if the states have 1988s like japan does)

-240sx Fastback (1989-1993) and im not sure if they came out with the kouki version?

-Corolla GTS(1984-1987(??) (AE86) but an earlier version of the sprinter trueno came out in 1983 so...

-Ask the domestic drifters like crazy haw.

-240sx coupe 1994-1995 or 6...err zenki version

-240sx coupe 1996 (mid year i think)-1998 this car can be a bit expensive...but it is a lot cheaper than some hachi-rokus in japan
              as in ive seen panda ae86s go for as much as 13,000 dollars

-MKIII supra...is it the same thing as an MA70? im not sure..emission of ACDsupra plz correct me

-umm maybe not a beginner car but...Evo 3 BABY!

well i hope ive helped a little...im not sure about the dates on the kouki and zenki...im just goin by japan's dates

EDIT: it doesnt have to be japanese to be cool...maybe hes 15? maybe hes interested in drifting? i was interested when i was 15 and a little earlier too...and i learned the way he did...i asked questions and i hung out with friends who knew their cars...

not good beginner cars (dont kill me...this is just from what ive heard)

-MR2 because of the snap back but there are some mr2 drifters on this forum that do fine

-civic...you can get it sliding but when you counter steer...itll snap back and understeer after words which is dangerous...but i have seen a video of an american guy drifting a civic and it was pretty cool
              Last edited by markeese180sx; 03-26-2004, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Re: hello

Originally posted by alex_ps2
                Some one write me a list of Good and Bad Drift cars

It doesnt matter if its 4WD, RWD, or MR

Only Japaness Cars...

If you are Already Willing to cut out Two whole classes of cars, European and American then you have not yet figured out what drifting is about. Your not ready yet, please come back when you understand that, And we will help you get started on your road to the world of ultimate car control.

Comment

and its great how some people on beyond.ca think americans have no taste and no knowledge about cars...it makes me kinda mad some times ya know? just cuz they stereotype us on a few lousy ricers

Comment

Originally posted by drift star
                    ummmmm im guessing your 15???? why do you care you cant drive yet?
                    i resent that....>.>

Comment

Markeese - I know on the early 240's, they began in the states in 1989... 1983-1988 was the 200sx, back when it was based off the silvia, not the sentra, and came in both coupe and hatch versions. Those are a lot rarer than the 240's, have a little less power in most trim lines (in the states anyway, using the CA18ET, CA20E, and for the 88' SE, the VG30E) The 1988 200sx SE had the same drivetrain as the nonturbo 300zx of the same year, so it was a little better off power-wise than the KA24DE of the 240sx. Anywho, I used to have an 88 XE with the CA20E, and it was decent for drifting (in the little time i drifted with it)

Thats basically it for me lol... there are a lot of these posts out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X