coilovers for miata?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coilovers for miata?

can't seem to find any except arospeed...*shivers*....i'm lookin for relativly cheap....and i'm gonna jus buy some kyb adjustable shocks afterwards....but anyody know where i can look for and buy a nice coilover setup, from a name with a good rep. anywhere?

look no further than http://www.good-win-racing.com/ this site/shop is run by brian goodwin, a SD local miata fanatic. basically, he only sells what he has run and approved. I have done a reasonable amount of business with goodwin racing, and have had nothing but a great experience with them.

I personally have a 94 miata, and have just ordered a set of koni's with racing beat street springs. this isnt a fully adjustable setup. however, it could easily become one with the adjustable threaded sleeves that ground control makes, which are compatible with koni's and available through mazdaspeed.

btw, goodwin has an absolutely badass 99 M2, good god, its an amazing autox car...makes me wonder how the mountain roads would feel getting spanked by that beast...

forgot to mention...he offers 2 kits from bilstein, JIC's, and SPAX as well as component pieces from racing beat, ground control/eibach, and jackson racing, shocks from Koni and KYB.
    Last edited by slipangle; 03-24-2004, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X