suspension kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suspension kits

well when i got my alignment my left rear and front right tires are off a lil camber soo basically they told me to get these suspension kits where u can basically change the camber ...move it back or to the side or even up and down.... theres only one company who makes this product... can anybody help me out? ....my tie rods are fine but its the camber which is making my car move to the right a lil..... its not wearing my tires out but im probably going to have to buy some new control arms for it.... anybody have any info? i might go for battle version if i cant find this suspension kit... ooh yeah my car is also lowered on springs and my adjustments on the camber is maxed out and i still need to adjust it more...

thanx all

JIC rear arms? 398 MSRP

Comment

dude chas come on...rear control arm or 400....psssh.... eve still i need another one for the front

Comment

for***

Comment

ooops when i said tie rod i meant "toe" those always gets me mixed up ahah

Comment

Originally posted by S13_Steve
            dude chas come on...rear control arm or 400....psssh.... eve still i need another one for the front
            Why would you have to get front arms? Just get front plates.

Comment

well because these kits are "fully adjustable" to almost anything....i mean u could make the camber go to -100 camber

Comment

hey

hmmmm maybe these http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33581

maybe????

Comment

Working...
                X