teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teams

how do join a team? is there a certain way? does someone have to let you in? this whole thing confuses me

no.....
    one day you just wake up and say, "i want to be on a team" and then you are an official team member.

Comment

are you serious! its that simple?

Comment

Re: teams

Originally posted by dcshoecor34
        how do join a team? is there a certain way? does someone have to let you in? this whole thing confuses me
        whoa...that's so weird ....that's exactly how i got on my team too....i woke up one morning and i said to myself, "i wanna be on a do-ri-fu-to team--------muu" and then i was on team.......its so cool.........

Comment

me to one day I said to my self self you need to be on e drift team and well here I am

Comment

Umm, YD4L

Comment

well my question in the 1st place was how do i do it? do i just go up to the team leader and ask to be on it? i dont get it

Comment

Yep, then they probably make you try out or pass a test.

Comment

Originally posted by dcshoecor34
                  well my question in the 1st place was how do i do it? do i just go up to the team leader and ask to be on it? i dont get it
                  teams are about friendships, honestly, if your friends with some guys you put together a team, IF your friends with some guys that have a team, they may tell you to join with them in there teamness.

its nothing big. no one races illegally on moutain roads.

Comment

maybe you can join yung dung

Comment

chas are you the leader of young dong? are ther ever leaders!?

Comment

or join quik styl

Comment

I am a leader, so is Wepon-x. We all are leaders, because we make group decisions.

Comment

o ok, thanks for the help, you guys are my heros! how many young dong members are there anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                              I am a leader, so is Wepon-x. We all are leaders, because we make group decisions.
                              Word

Comment

Working...
                              X