New 300zx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 300zx

So i ended up buying the N/A 1990 300zx thinking ill make it a "part time" drifter after i do the pvc mod. anyways i was wondering why arnt there more out there cause its v6 can push it through the corner reguardless of weight. anyone out there know a little about the 3z? i already dented the driver side turn signal and wrinkled the fender/bumper a little, but its nothing a kit couldent fix. im looking for good urathane kits if any one knows where they are. im lookin for the veil side cII imitation, i know where cheap ones are but i dont want to bothor with fiberglass. anyways i posted just cause its been a while and i wanted to see if anyone could recomend some good nismo sellers, & suspention sellers

try your local nissan dealer for nismo parts, and ebay for nismo too

Comment

if your nissan dealer doesnt have nismo yet they should soon, mine does....i gotta nismo shirt
      stillen makes great products for the 300z

Comment

pics?

Comment

Get tokico illumina's 5 way adjustable struts, front and rear strut tower braces. either eibach or tokico springs. stillen adjustable tension rods. do your research

www.ultimatez.com
          www.amzperformance.com
          www.strictlyz.com
          www.ebay.com

all of those sites should suit your suspension needs.

despite what others say, it's pretty easy getting the back-end of a n/a out. simply because of it's stock low end torque and the fact that the gear ratio of the differential is leaning to give it more torque...

try shift locking around corners. or practice in a huge parking lot with cones.

Comment

yes try stillen, they make great nissan parts, i have a stillen strut bar on my 240 and im happy with it.

Comment

I will get my friends digi camera and upload pics as soon as possible. .......of my sorry snow slide drift wrinkle and cracked signal light too, (whitch i think i did pretty good on since i cant qualify it as a smash). thanks ohwhatdotnet for the list of sites, now im overwelmed with parts i need to order including exhasut switch cut outs for my dual can 3.5outlet mufflers on order. i appritiate those who responded and will contuinue to run this post for other nissans specificaly 300ds' . so till then zyal8er

Comment

eek, i hope your cat-back exhaust piping isn't 3.5 inches... thats to damn huge for an n'a oh and i hope you're reffering to your muffler tips. i just ordered greg dupree's x-pipe design with sebring mufflers... very sexy ah ha ha... www.specialtyz.com

Comment

Just today i got my amp wiring in as well as a deck swap, pioneer to alpine. im also getting hyper led's put in the front heater vents, the door vents will have to wait. this is just cheap stuff right now but i got my dual twin can mufflers that im going to weld on in a few weeks after the spring gravel clears up. im open to any recomendations that whoever has concering suspention and real mods. im seriously thinking about suspention but im conflicting that with new clutch, flywheel and pressure plate. like i mentioned earlier its going to be a part time drifter to build on slowley. oh and the other day i did my first 90 degree wet drift near 25mph so i was pretty happy with that, real easy no balls. i think the reason people dont like this car for drifter is cause its "heavy" but the v6 compensates and the v6 is also very tight in the engine bay so it is way hard to do mods without getting paid assistance. as im trying to upload the pics im having problems compressing it. jpg, bmp, and jpeg are all too big. can i get some help. wait till u guys see my sleet snow drift wrinkle that cracked my driver turn signal cover and wrinkled the tip of the fender. its not bad, feeling guilt about it makes it worse and this is one of the things a drifter has to deal with less than a month after he buys the car *still early spring*.

Comment

OH WHAT DOT NET,

NICE STATS, NOW I GOT A DIRECT BUDDY HERE

1994 300zx N/A Fairlady Z Stage 1+ >> 15.189 @ 92.51 mph

Learning to drift >=] my 300zx, letting the balls hang loose.

mwahaha LSD equipped... already taking turns like an a5shole.

Comment

Working...
                    X