Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona Drift event Circut Drifting!!

Rumor mill turning.....

I've heard down the line there is quite possibly going to be a drift event in arizona in november. Rumor has it will be a pad course and a circut drifting. There will be a drift clinic and competition. How many of you make the trip for that? I will be there if it happens!!

Later,
    Rodney

Well,
    Im 14 and have been checking out some drifting videos and it seems pretty cool. THANK GOD I LIVE IN ARIZONA
    please o please let the drift event happen in november...watching videos loses its touch after a while...

(and if you are wondering I DONT love civics w/aero kits, HUGE spoilers, and all that other ricer crap...Drifting looks really cool and maybe I can talk my dad into taking a drifting class their in our bimmer...What momma doesnt know wont hurt her )
    Last edited by nitroboy24; 07-28-2003, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Yes It is going to happen! I just heard the date will be Nov 8&9. Full circut drift contest! I've also heard some of the D1 guys will be there. I guess it is going to be a full spectator event like drift showoff and RSR!! Club 4AG Drift Day10 !

Later,
      Rodney

Comment

Awesome!!! November 8&9 I will be there. Is it at PIR???(phoenix intl. raceway)

Comment

check www.azdriftday.com for some information.

Comment

Working...
          X