how i survived my afternoon with the el camino of fear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how i survived my afternoon with the el camino of fear

dear god i never ever ever thought i would say this, but here it goes.... deaar god i want me a EL Camino like the one i almost had a heart attack in this afternoon. i was a$$in off after i got done with my side job mowing grass for the old guys that live around here with lazy kids . and then i saw it, the most unassuming thing i ever saw in my life a old , maybe 78 or 79 EL Camino. well i was done with nothing much else to do i went and asked this old guy (he`s like 75 ) how much he wanted for it, he goes not for sale tubby . i got pissed about the tubby remark he is fat as h ell and said ok then prolly couldnt take my brothers old honda though. he got mad now, and says that so? i go yeah i bet that P.O.S. dont even turn over he gets up walks over to me and says "if it dont tubby you can have it for free " i think sweet a EL Camino for free plus what i overcharged him on the lawn rock on!! he gets in and fires her up and man it was loud i used to have a 72 duster and a dodge demon and a old smokey and the bandit T/A but they werent nothing to this thing in the loud department . he starts laughing and says you lost tubby ! i said so what i bet it wont really get on its prolly gonna blow the motor . he said hop in i get in and . I SWEAR BEFORE MY DUAL GOD OF OLD ENGLISH MALT LIQUOR AND NISSAN THAT IT IS A 12 SECOND CAR ! then the crazyness started he took it into a perfect slide like off the drift bible. snaps doughnuts burnouts it was unbeliveable i guesss the moral of today for me is NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE BEATER EVER OR YOU MIGHT BE MADE FUN OF BY A OLD FAT UNCLE JESSE LOOK A LIKE

so what your tellin us is that you got OWNED but its these little thing that keep life interesting

Nice storie wish I could have seen it.

Comment

WoWOWowWo El CaMiNo SupEr JdM DriFtuIo. To bad it handles like a suburban.

Comment

you think 12s is fast try riding in a car that does low 10s. Friend of mine race purpose mustang with a built 302 plus 250 shot of n2o. We took it on highway once and he decided to hit the nitrous going at about 80 and even with 10.5 in slicks we still got sideways. Now that is scary as hell.

Comment

by the way, this post, was the funniest thing i have ever read.. i love the bit about your "Dual god of old english malt liquire and nissan"

Comment

old muscle car guys call that a sleeper.

that's the beauty of old chevy's $5000 goes a long way especially if you don't care about looks! i draw the line at body cancer. that's a pain! CANCER!! I Hate It!

Comment

well i know all about the sleepers i had a ragged out T/A once.
              Yes i was seriously OWNED. heh trust me he got the times slips for a series of 12.05-12.12 sec in the quarter but it was seriously freaked me out by being scared by a old frail sick fat man in a EL Camino. yes

ALl HAIL OLDE ENGLISH 800 MALT LIQUOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

truly the nectar of the gods

but seriously this guy had the skillz it was very freaky i never been scared like that even when i had my rear hanging off a side of the mountain in kunkletown pa and that was wild but this old guy was not afriad of dying and he almost lost it a bout 20 times im just glad i didint wet myself thank god i went to the bathroom about 5 minutes before i shot my mouth off

i really wasnt trying to really be funny but it really is now then i was terrified its alot different when you arent the one driving
              Last edited by mudduck3006; 04-28-2004, 06:06 PM.

Comment

some old guys really can drive!!!

My fiance's step dad is ancient! but he's been driving for like ever!!! he's told me about some of the stuff he did when he was a kid. on a behind the wheel drive test when he was a kid he was told to do a u-turn and the instructor already failed him so he turned the wheel and kicked the e-brake in popped it out and kept going. another time he was drunk and was demolishing a building until the cops came took his keys and dropped him off at home and brought him the keys the next morning. times really have changed.

Comment

scary *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*..

Comment

well my step dad is pretty much insane and he is the one that taught me how to drive so im not afraid of the crazy stuff its mostly that the old man MR. daivd blue of carthage nc really looks like uncle jesse from the dukes of hazzard and had no fear of dyiong plus the cops are afraid of his mean old a$$ i guess if youre on dialysis and have a list a mile long of whats wrong with you you lose fear but he said bring some fresh drawers boy im gonna show what happens when i really light them tires up

Comment

http://www.turbominivan.com ultimate sleeper, 1989 dodge caravan, my friend had one, came stock with a turbo engine, with $250 in bolt ons he was running high 12's in a 1/4 mile don't believe it? check out the video section. Nothing was better than seeing steve burn a civic at a drag strip then saying to the guy "not only did i completly embarras you but i have room for 8 of my closest friends to watch"

Comment

that mean old man is at it again this time thankfully it was after this seriously brain damaged mustang kid and his ford bunch of goofballs they thought they were hot roaring down the road at 3:30 in the mornig last night dont ask im not telling who or what i was doing out that late except her name is claire . anyhows that little punk whom i shall call for legal purposes R.ed Neckerson for obvious purposes was out showing off in a car that is in his moms name. and this is mostly my fault since i brought some old english and intial d episodes over the old mans house he got the hey i do that crap anyhows idea and went after them like a mix of batman and tak but in a El Camino of fear!!!!!!!! that old man got ahead of him and slid old at the turn and caught around him kinda hard to explain but it was dark and it was really cool to see. never touched his carf but the little weasel had some cops over there about 45 mins later telling them that the old man was driving recklessly and a bunch of other crap well the kid didnt know that the one sheriff deputy was old davids nephew hah hah hah and he hates ford with a deranged seriousness hes a good mopar man old school of course (70 challenger r/t just like vanishing point) and didnt like this kids older brother and said something this morning about the kids sister gave him crabs in highschool . oh god last night rocked !!!!!!!1 and i found some reallly seriously twisty roads like a crazed track designer made them or something
                        but seriously

HERES THE MORAL OF TODAYS STORY :
                        DONT MESS WITH CRAZY OLD UNCLE JESSE LOOKALIKES ON DIALYSIS WITH A PECHANT FOR OLD ENGLISH 800 AND INITIAL D EPISODES. ESPECIALLY IF HE HAS A EL CAMINO OF FEAR AND A NEPHEW ON THE SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT
                        Last edited by mudduck3006; 05-08-2004, 07:58 AM.

Comment

first of all, 1964 ford falcon ranchero with a 390FE shoe horned into it getting sideways, second of all St. Ides...

that is all.

Comment

the " el camino´s " must die...!!

Comment

well i give the El Camino the respect it deserves now the ranchero must have a unfortunate accident i belive ford bad mopar goood

Comment

Working...
                              X