R.i.p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.i.p

last night at 10pm my car died..right now its in the shop........

on the way home from the qualcom races i went to go get gas since i was on low and i was doing 90mph most of the time back home in 20 mins..... soo i get off the freeway to go get some gas cus i was low and i was at a light and my car started to drop the idle almost down to 0 and it started to make what an rx7 loves to do all the time.... suffocate.. makes that blurp blurp blurp noise.... soo i went to the gas station quickly to get the gas and i started it up and then i gave it some gas to adjust the fuel level and then i let off the gas and then it just dropped to 0 and thats when my s13 took its last breathe right before i was leaving the gas station..... i tried giving it CPR but that didnt work..... soo i pushed it across the street next to the car shop which happens to be the place where i always get my car fixed...pheeew or else i would be stuck at the station the whoooole night ahah.... well there it is..........im F'n pissed .....but i was expecting this to happen cus this summer i was planning on the swap.... ill keep u guys updated......... i blame this incident on chas! when i saw him at the races i saw him touch my engine! lolz jk dude.....

Comment

im sorry man....i know just how you feel. cept you were lucky enough to be close to a shop....my 240 died on the hwy on my way to school

Comment

Another Rotary bites the dust. I hate mine, you can join me in a round of sining "My Rooooootary is like my ex wiiiiiiife, she straaaaaaanded me in the middle of the niiiiiight" Sing loud and proud my man.

Comment

Ouch, and so the auto-dori s13 team ceases to exist. A moment of silence please guys.

Comment

oh yeah my s13 is now running on 3 cylinders lolz

Comment

mine wouldnt start, cause it had a 3" hole in it....

Comment

like hachirok´s said a moment of silence...

man that sux.....whut you gionna do...?

Comment

" MuAhAhAhAhAh"

Comment

swap in a 1jz!

Comment

Originally posted by SilverGhost
                      im sorry man....i know just how you feel. cept you were lucky enough to be close to a shop....my 240 died on the hwy on my way to school
                      THATS EXACTLY how mine went, highway 99, (well freeway 99) on my way to school. it was a Hex i tell you

Comment

well guys the car is outa the shop and my CAR RUNS! its alive again... the repairs on the engine and fuel and EGR were 700..... plus full tune up... NGK wires and plugs.... new caps ..the whole 9 yards..... well my dad said that if the car ever need repairs again then its going to be sold..... were already lookn at buying a sr20det soon cus we tend to sell it pretty soon soo if u guys in the socal are lookn for a auto 240...well this one is special..... its the infamous auto top secret s13.... the first ever top secret auto s13 coupe ever in the UNITED STATES! lolz...... im done here

Comment

forget nissan put a honda B18C1!!!lol...
                          i was playing haha!

but in reel make a good work..cheers

Comment

Working...
                          X