No announcement yet.

Do Shoes Help Your Technique?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't read through this whole thread, but here is my bit.....
    I personally like Adidas Sambas. They give me enough feel and I can walk in them all day. A lot of instructors I know also wear them. They are leather so they will offer a little fire protection. Anything nylon will not offer fire protection. Suede Leather or nomex...Not nylon..Just another opinion...
    Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

• sambas are the classic

Comment

• does anyone know where to get good driving shoes for a size 14, or 15 foot? I would love a good pair, because my NewBalance are too bulky to shift in.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2501
          does anyone know where to get good driving shoes for a size 14, or 15 foot? I would love a good pair, because my NewBalance are too bulky to shift in.

now im all insecure about my size 9s

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
            Well I got size 14 feet so shoes dont work out too well for me ...
            this might be a little late but iv got 13.5's and i just do the big toe little toe. I bought a pedal with an adjustable toe angle so i just pulled that out all the way and i cant catch the pedal with the side of my foot. Its kind of akward at first but it works. The pedals were RAZZO Competition Ti's

Comment

• Originally posted by hatebbobbarker
              now im all insecure about my size 9s
              dude its cool, i wear 9.5-10. we have the advantage here, especially on this site. hahaha

Comment

• How is this thread still alive? If one actually drives, wouldn't he or she actually know what kind of shoes feel better when driving? Now, I am assuming that most people on this forum (a) operate some sort of vehicle, (b) own more than one pair of shoes, and (c) has attempted a heel toe downshift. If all of the above apply, then please continue to perform all three, especially (A) and (B). If not, then the topic is of no use to you.

P.S. - Sorry, I'm a hater today, not feeling too well. Can someone lock this thread now. Let's bring the useful forum back.
                Last edited by Aiki-Drift; 05-07-2005, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• How is this thread still alive.
                  Wonderin that myself....my best advice is don't sweat the details, just get out there and get some experience

Comment

• i know what you mean, i started this thread years ago. hahaha, its cool though to see your baby still kickin.

Comment

• old school high top converse all the way.complete fllexibility when it comes to do the heel-toe,theres no way i could do the heel toe with my everyday shoes, DVS skating shoes.they r fatties.u can buy converse for like 25$.i bought mine at meijer when i was getting some groceries.

Comment

Working...
                      X