• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP "Touge Glory" - This thread: "Touge Glory II"

This thread:

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...?threadid=4095

...is now closed

It was a good discussion, what happened?

May we continue to talk about it here under this thread?

------------------------------

Beginner or not, I think that it is important to know your limits and to not exceed them. I am only recently back on my hill after having moved away 3 years ago (I'm up here on summer vacation) and I'm sure that I'm at least :20 slower than when I left even though I have a better handling car now, but it's still a blast and I can still beat friends who have lived here the whole time.

In my 2 or 3 years of running my hill every day 4-6 times a day I have never once crashed or even hit any wildlife!

have fun, but STAY SAFE! ...it's no fun when you're dead...

-MR

It was closed by the Admins, i guess they didnt want the illegal activity talk to go on. However if you watch what you guys say (i didnt read the other thread) im sure they wont mind you continueing it here. Just remember the rules and all that stuff.

Comment

yeah, that's cool.

I don't think anyone said anything incriminating - after all, we're all jujst talking about the long driveways we all live on...

-MR

Comment

Well Admins don't like any of that stuff hanging around, it's cool though.

Comment

These "admins" seem like some mystical force that can't be seen but still incluences the goings-on of this mortal realm...

I just wanted to talk about Touge, that's all

-MR

Comment

so then lets talk about legal touge..... in about a month and a half i will get to see Koguchi and the other falken D1 drivers go nutz on the touge....using the pikes peak hill climb. i cant wait! im sooo excited, but all i have left to do is put an SR into my 240....

Comment

KEEP IT OFF THE STREETS. or ill come find you.

Comment

I always drive the speed limit in the canyons

Comment

I am all for keep it off the streets, I would never condone any sort of activity that could endanger anybody as well...

Touge is just so much fun though!

-MR

Comment

Whatever your opinions on street drifting may be. Thats alright. We arent here to preach safety lessons or change your way of thinking. We just simply can not have it on the board for legal reasons.

It works out to because you wouldnt want some kid running his mouth about a road that hapens to be your favorite spot would you?

Comment

thats why only people on my team know how to get to our touge...i tell people it is in the middle of nowhere, and i cant say exactly where....that way stupid people dont go down and kill themselves on it. plus they dont tell anyone, so the cops dont come....thats just my 2 cents, and remember to have fun out there, but make sure you know your car before you do anything thats that difficult....

Comment

I hear you Nissanguy, and I whole-heartedly agree and understand about legalities and such...

I do like to emphasize safety though, not only to cover the behind of org's like drifting.com and DGtrials, but also because I REALLY REALLY don't want people hurting themselves or others because of poor judgement.

I would never drive on the Mountians if there was ever any possibility ot injuring someone.

-MR

Comment

Working...
                        X