240 seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 240 seats

i know this topic has been touched before, as a matter of fact i think ive even asked...... but this is an emergancy
    what companies make seats that will fit right in an 89 240?
    another question
    JIC makes custon mounting brackets right?
    so could i buy the mounting brackets for my car and get a different seat to put in?

please help! my seat is broken and my car shall be running soon

Just get mounting brackets, and any seat will fit.

Comment

thanks alot man, i was beggining to think no one was going to reply, but thanks again

Comment

If you really into drifting or racing, make sure the seat you buy is legal to be used in drifting comp's or legal in racing org's. If it doesnt pass tech you wasted a lot of money on an uncomfortable seat you can only use on the street. But if you dont go to events I guess your fine.

Comment

hmm, how will i knwo if the seats are legal or not? i was thinking about the JIC's are finding a good pair of sparcos......any suggestions?

Comment

First think about what kind of racing you want to compete in. like what compititions or races are you going to enter. then find out what there saftey regulations are. and the contact the seat company to find out how they are certified. It sound like a lot of work but like i said before what you dont want is to buy a $1000 Bride seat and then its not even legal to use.

Comment

DONT SPARCO MAKE NICE SEATS FOR 240'S YOU SHOULD GET DOES.

Comment

yeah thats what i think im gonna do, since i guess sparco makes rails that fit also....anyone know this for sure?
                im just trying to find a good seat, and i would like to do so with out alot of mess, thanks for all of yall input

Comment

My freind is a SPARCO dealer. He'll ship anywhere.
                  Call Ricky @ 609-758-9800. Tell him DV from North Carolina sent you. I think his prices are good..

HTH

Comment

Working...
                  X