Keichi Tsuchiya - Racing Technique

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keichi Tsuchiya - Racing Technique

I have someone arguing with me that drifting cannot be used in anything but rally and be fast. So I wanted to know if keichi actually used his drifiting style in any pro races he did, if so, how frequently.

That's how Keiichi earned the name of the Drift King. He was competing in the Fuji Freshmen Racing series and would use his cornering style to win races (6 in a row). You can see him sometimes drift the JGTC car that he drives. Drifting isn't always the fastest way around a corner but it is the most fun.

Comment

yeap atra nsx

Comment

That doesn't mean drifting is going to be faster for YOU though. Keichi's got mad skills, but even he will agree that it isn't faster for every corner.

Comment

Yes dont believe drifting is the fastest way threw a corner... But believe that its always the slowest way either. I watched the Laguna Seca drift event.. Not one car i saw, from vintage porches to stock cars to miata cup cars was able to clear andretti hairpin anywhere near as fast as some of the drifters did

Comment

show the kid the drift bible...Keiichi Tsuchiya explains the differences in the techniques he uses, both show drift, and speed drift. i do believe he talks about drifting during the JGTC and some other races, in order to win.

Comment

Drift bible......

Comment

Originally posted by zack
                Drift bible......
                video where tsuchiya explains drift techniques and such. good stuff

Comment

Drift bible......

availible here: http://store.driftingshop.com/

Comment

do you know where i can download it.

Comment

do you know where i can download it.
                      now now...
                      what what you say, ok?

Comment

Originally posted by soultron
                        now now...
                        what what you say, ok?
                        ha please i don't care if it takes me a hole day to download.

Comment

Just buy it man, it's worth whatever it costs. Believe me, you will love it.

Comment

ok cool then that is next months mission to buy the drift bible. cause today my baby is going in to get her new pipe i can't wait.

Comment

I always noticed Tsuchiya crosses over when turning right and push-and-pulls when turning left...what's the deal with that?

Comment

Working...
                              X