This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drifting

drifting i like drifting becuase it takes like pratice doing it. my idol for drifting is the drift king and mr.ueno

they really good drifters

how old are you? and please if your new lay low man lay low

Comment

*chuckel* good advice.. and im not sure if this should be in drifitng technique.. However why not... this place is for fun right?

I like drifitng because most drifters are friendly... Because its the ultimate form of car control, because theres no more intimate relationship then a Drifter and his car (as far as man and machine relationships go). And Frankly drifting is the most fun i've ever had in a car. I absolutely love it.

I admire alot of drifters both pro and amateur. I really Admin Ueo, nice guy im told, and i absolutely love Ken Gushi's car and style.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24

and i absolutely love Ken Gushi's car and style. [/B]
        right on man, u aren't the only one. Ken's style is so smooth its very entertaining to watch. Its great to see him sliding sideways while other drivers are manjing and then to see his car just line back up with the other is amazing. I'd love to see some incar footage of his driving.

as for InitialD Boy, click that link down by Nissanguy's post.
        "Drifting 101" its really informative, and has shed alot of light for all of us on here.

Comment

ken gushi is prob one of the best drifters in my opinion once hes older and gets better he would prob be the best. he style is great and hes agressive. like that on time dont know if youve all seen it but road and track had this competition where ken and rhys were drifting and ken just passed him up like he would on a street just such a clean pass while he was drifting.

Comment

Originally posted by OH240SE
            as for InitialD Boy, click that link down by Nissanguy's post.
            "Drifting 101" its really informative, and has shed alot of light for all of us on here.
            Man im touched, i never realized how popular those things were... well anytime guys and if you have any questions ask me.

Comment

wow hes got about 6 threads going at the same time that he started, all seemingly posted in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Z S13
                wow hes got about 6 threads going at the same time that he started, all seemingly posted in the wrong place.
                yea true, but give the guy a break... we either are or were all n00bs at one time.

Comment

6 threads, yeah I noticed that too, lol, a couple got closed. I wanted to post on one of them, the inertia versus braking techniques one. Oh well.

Nissanguy got a good representation. Drifting is the ultimate form of control, man and machine. It's the ability to control the car when it's at a loss of control, if that makes sense, lol. I enjoy it and feel it's the next step in my evolution of driving ability.

Just to quickly post on the closed thread. The techniques are all equally important. Each has its place in drifting. Each are suited for certain situations. Also, by inertia, do you mean feint? Feint is when you turn away from the corner and quickly turn back into the corner to basically force the car to rotate by whipping the rear end out, or at least trying too, lol. Don't thing of one being better than the other. The best thing is to know and practice them all. Each will be useful and sometimes needed.

Oh, welcome to drifting.com and um, don't do so many posts so quickly, lol.

p.s.
                  It's nice to see another Minnesotan at Drifting.com. There's another guy on here somewhere, FD-DRIFTER's from around the Twin City area. I'm from just north of Rochester. Where you from?

Comment

i like Ken "nomuken" Nomura. he is entertaining as a driver, and as a person. with his hand stands and funny faces...and he has a 4 door skyline, which looks awesome i might add...

Comment

drifting i like drifting cuz lil punk 14 year olds cant do it legaly
                      Ha! I crack myself up. I'm bored. Give me candy.

Comment

Originally posted by Drift For Food

"Drifting is the ultimate form of control, man and machine. It's the ability to control the car when it's at a loss of control, if that makes sense, lol. I enjoy it and feel it's the next step in the evolution of driving ability."

i love that quote, it sums up drifting so well.

Comment

this has to be a joke.

Comment

Working...
                          X