This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• integra

are integra's good drift cars because I'm thinking of getting a integra type r from honda dc2

http://world.honda.com/news/1998/image/4980129_1.gif

No, not really.

Comment

come on now...........its a freaking FF car.........unless you convert it to a FR or make it an MR

Comment

omgizzle i have found my new favorite thread !!!!

Comment

Please close this thread!!!

Admin, would you please be so kind as to close this thread. i can just see where it is going to go......

And initial d boy, where would you get a dc2 ITR in Minnesota?? maybe if you have like 20k.... but most kids dont have 20k

Comment

Must..... control..... self.........
            My hypothetical can of gasoline and box of matches is starting to look very friendly.

Comment

please stop posting dumb stuff until you learn more aobut drifitng and cars search around a read stuff before you get flamed

Comment

a type r is a good car but it is not a good drift car.

look for a rear wheel or all wheel. and rather then posting so many times ask all of your questions in just one.

Comment

Gentlemen. PRESS THE REPORT THREAD LINK. God i cant say that enough.. i will get a e-mail alert in seconds if you do. If not then you have to wait until one of the admins clicks the link intitled "integra"

As for the poster, i cant tell if your a troll or a kid. However you need to do some more home work. Please check out the link on my signiture for some basic information. And i would sugest if your going to be buying a car for drifting you look for a rear wheel drive car.

Comment

Working...
                  X