buy car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buy car

Hey guys thanks for the info. My bro and i can only drift in the rain cause we cant afford the price of tires and because where useing a rented car since my dad trashed my acura legend.The insurence is giving us about a $1000, tuff price to buy a used car huh?any way after our rented car time is up what used cars are out there for a $1000-$2500.

p.s. If you got a car for a little over this price lets say a few hundred i can check that out. I live in massachusetts areacode
    02368 if u bother to use the internet and find a car. Also what sites do u recommend
    so i can find a good cAR?

Search. For the love of God, SEARCH! There are at least five threads in the past month on this topic alone.

Comment

www.autotrader.com

Comment

ok,thanks for telling me i'll look in to it

Comment

yea, 1000 bux is a ton of money, i got my sr5 for 400, it runs great, just needed some carb cleaner. I almost bought a 240 hatch yesterday for 800, only needed a clutch, but i dont need another project. Just look around, especially on local car forums, there are always guys who cant finish their project car and have to sell the car for pennies on the dollar.

Comment

Where was that 240 for $800?

-MR

Comment

how would you go about finding a local forum?

Comment

I have an Acura Legend. Until I get another car.

Comment

like rooney, i would suggest looking on autotrader.com. i found my 87 rx7 there for $500. the guy who sold it didn't have a clue about rotaries and just wanted to get rid of it. my best friend found his 88 rx7 gxl there for $1500 with a rebuilt motor that had only 1500 miles on it and the body is mint. just search your *Censored**Censored**Censored* off and itll pay off. also try ebay.

Comment

800 dollar 240 is in seattle, i offered 600, he said he had another buyer for 800, but if that falls through, i get it for 600.

Comment

Working...
                    X