No announcement yet.

Can a stock 240SX drift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You want to see me drive? You live in Atlanta right? There's a mountain run across the Dragon this weekend. Sunday. I'll tell you what. You come to that. Import Atlanta is throwing it. If you can keep up with me going across Deals gap then i'll shut up. I'll even let you lead. Bring your car and you can see all you want.

But since I have to make everything plain and simple. No you cannot do it at 10 mph, yes you can do it at 40-50 and it can be probably up to 80. Rally drivers do it round 60 all the time. But hey. What do I know. You probably think i'm a ricer. Be there Sunday and see for yourself.
    I'm meeting them at Vogul state park. Bring some burgers.

Comment

RE:

'Bout time this thread got settled the RIGHT way -_^

Comment

Originally posted by sobe
        "little scandanavian flick with a little speed"
        so basically you can go at 10 mph turn the car to the left to the right and then to the left again and it'll slide...okay i'd love to see that...

oh little speed like...50-60 mph? 30-40 even...id like to see you control it...

and not any car can do it with control, you need to have good weight distrib. and suspension and you need to have been doing the "little scandanavian flick"for awhile, i might be wrong and i might be totally pissing everyone off...prove me wrong...or just dont give (shiat) on what i say, i just want to see *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* happen and not heard all the time...
        OK, now you are just a late-comer trying to pick a fight.
        I'll make "a little speed" more clear by saying around 30+mph---how's that?

Comment

Go Ghost. Deals gap has a great road and most of it is pretty low speed so it is not too dangerous except for on-coming traffic. I used to spend my summers in Blairsville GA on my grandparents farm just down the street from Vogul ST. PK. and just 50 miles from the Dragon.

I will also put my money where my mouth is. Anyone who wants to show me how it's done come to ANY of the rallycrosses or ice races in Colorado this year. If you beat me I'll buy you lunch and pay your entry fee. And, no I will not race anyone in the canyons here on the front range---there are altready to many people getting hurt and causing a bad scene here.

Comment

lol, awesome, i can start fights on a forum go me! guys chill out im just messing around maybe we can settle this now after i state the last "fight" usually it ends when he youngest on drifting.com says something stupid

Comment

oh and dude who lives in Atlanta going up to Dragon this sunday, i dont call people ricers, i dont really care about that kind of *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, i just want to see whats up, oh BTW im 15 and i dont have a car, enough said XD

Comment

Oh no fighting here. I am not mad at all. Just having fun myself. No car at 15? Why when I was 15 we had to walk uphill both ways with no shoes on to drift.

No hard feelings. It's just when someone says show me and I can....I will.

Comment

......yes a stock 240 can drift
                  whats the deal? to me you all still suck at whatever you do be it drifting, sliding, ricing, etc because it seems you spend all your time in this forum instead of driving . go prove to some other people that you can do whatever you do well in person instead of not answering this fellows question

believe what you want and quit trying to push it on everyone else

im sure this will get plenty of great funny replys as im sure it will get some arrogant big headed "lessons" and who knows maybe somemore family history from jboss

Comment

Lol. Nicely put.

Comment

• er:

bravo... JBOSS you have no been owned on 2 threads...thank you have a nice day... it was late, and is late again...

Comment

• me thinks you speak to quickly.....

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...mber=2#newpost

Comment

• im at school now

and this is entertaining, thankx

Comment

• Well dammit Sobe you should be learning your ABC's or something. By god what are you doing here? When I am old and grey I want you up there in the white house defending my rights to prune milkshakes and naked 20 yr olds on my lap. Not working at Burger blast and playing Magic or something. STUDY DADBURNIT

Comment

• RE:

This thread needs to become holy

Comment

• I'm at school once again, dude this class blowz, i finsihed all my work i just want our exams to come soon so i can get out of this newb class, computer appz lol total waste man, but i guess word processing might come in handy?...eh?

yes i will stand for your rights and be president in the whit house and when your old nd grey i will get hot asian women to come sit on your lap!

XD

Comment

Working...
                                X