No announcement yet.

D1gp Wing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What car? Im in a 4000+ car so its not that big of an issue.

Comment

in my RPS-13. it has that crappy little spoiler on the back from the factory, but thats it for aero parts. im more focused on suspension and sh!t. i want some cf canards and a splitter as well as the wing....and a body kit would be nice too.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverGhost
        in my RPS-13. it has that crappy little spoiler on the back from the factory, but thats it for aero parts. im more focused on suspension and sh!t. i want some cf canards and a splitter as well as the wing....and a body kit would be nice too.
        you hit 150mph in your 240?

Comment

my altima goes like 80 mph lol...but it takes balls to go 150...and it takes bigger balls to take a turn that fast...i give it up for the 24 hours LeMans drivers and nascar...one day ill need a wing...do u pics of the wing ur talkin about silverghost?

Comment

Originally posted by Matto
            you hit 150mph in your 240?
            Easy to do with what hes got. I think i read on driftcentral tat you have sr? I could be wrong.

Comment

no sr20 for me...i sport a ka24de. i was suprised when i got that fast too, but its sh!t loads of fun! i will post a pick of the wing later when im at home (at school right now).

Comment

Originally posted by SilverGhost
                no sr20 for me...i sport a ka24de. i was suprised when i got that fast too, but its sh!t loads of fun! i will post a pick of the wing later when im at home (at school right now).
                LMAO. i hope you mean 150Kmph. even with no rev/speed limiter, theres no way youre gonna hit 150mph.
                Last edited by boro240; 12-09-2003, 05:48 PM.

Comment

ok....think that if you like...... but i had it at 145 MILES PER HOUR confirmed, and i had 2000 rpms to play with still.....and i kept going faster, so i estimate about 150 or so was were i got to.....

Comment

Originally posted by boro240
                    LMAO. i hope you mean 150Kmph. even with no rev/speed limiter, theres no way youre gonna hit 150mph.
                    Its not that hard. I could hit 135 in my AUTO altima.

Comment

yeah...you just need to know how to drive the hwy.

Comment

YAY ALTIMA...what year is urs chas?

Comment

it was a 96. Crashed it. Pretty much stock outside. Mostly suspension and a few little engine mods.

Comment

Working...
                          X