Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: you are stupid

Originally posted by KinTako
    you know, it is people like you that destory drifting, you post on a fourm that the police look at, they are already starting to break down on that mountain. now you are just giving them more of a reason to.

may the wrath of a thousand fleas infest the loins of anyone who names a mountian, or talks to a reporter about drifting.

most of you don teven know what the culture stands for and may never know what it means what it is about. most of you "fast2furious drifters" area cocky about your ability, and cocky abotu what you know.

befoer you attack the mountian, attack the autocross, attack the gymkhana if you can. but never attack the mountians.

when you drive the mountins you had and must be able to sacrife your life, easy to say but only when are able to taste death will you really understand it. you have to be williing to live withyourself if, by that off hand chance, that you hit another car.

Over act much? Besides its fire season and winter right now and i bet that had more to do with them shuting down your road more then anything. If cops saw people shooting there mouth off about a road and how fun the drifting is there more likly to send a car up there to monitor the roads then actual shut it down. This is a prime exsample on way you get organized and find more then one location to drift or race. You also might want to get a police.... i mean a radio scanner so you don't get cought. been running in my area for a while with much luck and have (knock on wood) got cought yet. Am I stupid enough to tell a cop or post were i plan to drift or race, no, but if some poser in a civic with a can on the back and wing from an airplane tell the police about one of the roads i use and gets cought its fine by me. I just talk the other people i race with and we go some where else till the road cools down. Cops aren't stupid if the want to bust drifting they are going to look for a winding road or hear complants from other drives. Sorry had to rant, but don't get me wrong i hate posers, but i did like the fandf it got more people in to racing and i do love a challege (and or talking money from crapy drives that shoot off there mouth)

Comment

yo. relax. everyone cant control themselves, and things happen. All you can do is just go somewhere else. For those of you who frequent GaMeR, it IS closed due to fire/winter not predominately due to drifters (nobody drifts there like we used to anyway, everyone grips).

However, there's plenty of places i can think of off the top of my head. All the regulars who are without a home at GaMeR now go to dennis the menaces' neighbor. use your imagination.

Comment

Thank you Akuma. I mean come on now. Do you really think the cops dont know about GMR or drifters i mean seriously...Think before you speak. They're going to get complaints from "normal" people and also it doesn't matter if somebody gives out the naem of a place because the cops are everywhere its not like they're going to leave your special little touge alone. No they watch those roads. And Supra just wanted to know about why GMR was closed thats no reason to go off on him man....But anyway, dude coilover (i wont ure your real name) great wangan avatar. I wish i knew wangan racers who i could ride with in japan. ;_; how's the Secret Weapon coming along and i still need to buy your Eurobeat CD.

Comment

the secret weapon is almost done, not streetable.

new JDM syms wing!
          Attached Files

Comment

Good thing coilover kids telling you guys its shutdown... Hopefully people will stay out of there

When was the last time you went up coilover kid? and what do u drive?

Comment

i currently drive a group N prepped impreza, on the street.

last time i was up there was the 22nd of Nov.

heres the real race car so you all dont say my wing is rice
              Attached Files

Comment

YA!!!!!! Dude that thing kicks major *Censored**Censored**Censored* dude!! omg i cant wait to see it in action. anybody who calls that rice needs to get the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* beat outta them. lol. w00t! I gotta come see that thing up close sometime ;_; I think the wing looks great dude.

Comment

h3ll yeah it does! that sh!t is tight! plus its hard to rice a suby....or so i think

Comment

Working...
                  X