Texas Motor SpeedWay Drifting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Motor SpeedWay Drifting?

I love the sport of Drifting. I currently have exclusive access to the entire TEXAS Motor Speedway. I would like to get something started here in Texas. Is any body interested in hold some competitions here in Texas? I can make it happen, if the demand is here for it!
    Attached Files

TMS ?
    Attached Files

Comment

Drift the infield course, with a small portion of the oval used for high speed drifting. Would be nutz!!

Comment

Get me in touch with some one here in Texas, and its on!
        Last edited by sportbikehype; 12-05-2003, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Hello
          I am in Texas and few of my friends are into drifting, i dont know if i met you at TMS on saturday at Panoz Driving School was there, i have an Red Corolla GTS hatchback and my friends had an nissan 240's. There are many people who love drifting in Texas, go to DailyDrifter.com they have a forum there and also drifting event coming up in Houston on Dec.21st, maybe you can stop by and check it out, pretty much all texan drifters will be there. Were you driving a Miata? Hope this info helps.

Brandon.

Comment

I'm in new mexico so i wouldn't be able to go to all of the events but if you give enough warning i would be able to drive there and run my car. Right now i have a crx si with a ralley suspension. Its not the best drifting car out there (since its fwd) but due to its wide body and light weight it will keep up with most cars and beats some of mine friends down the mountian here in abq. I am looking for an ae86 so hopfuly i will have it in time.

Comment

Thats a nice track but isnt the infield road course kinda far from the grandstands?

Comment

PM sent

Comment

I have just PM'ed you. I am with www.texasdrift.com We have lost our DFW venue in Beford. We now have to go all the way to Houston to drift. Please contact me ASAP. We our sponered thru NASA so insurance is not a problem. Getting a place to drift near DFW has been...until now I hope. I sent you my contact info please call me ASAP Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X