Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking some place else...

Comment

Don't you guys think it would be cool, if D1 had a round where drivers had to drift the touge? But I'm guessing that would be tough b/c of the small roads and those cars pushing all that power

Comment

I think the judging in some of the USA comps has been more whack than stuff in the D1. But what I think dont even matter because I dont participate in any of those events.

Comment

if rally drivers can do it, drifters should be able to. I vote for the Touge Round of D1!!

my father spectated at one of the few Canadian events of the World Rally Championship in the late '70s. He told me about how one driver had a puncture at the beginning of a long stage, so he stopped to change the tire. When he got going again, he was right ahead of another driver... The two drivers kept going 100%, essentially tandem drifting through the gravel roads in the forest. I can barely even imagine what that would have been like...

Comment

Originally posted by malcolm
            if rally drivers can do it, drifters should be able to. I vote for the Touge Round of D1!!

my father spectated at one of the few Canadian events of the World Rally Championship in the late '70s. He told me about how one driver had a puncture at the beginning of a long stage, so he stopped to change the tire. When he got going again, he was right ahead of another driver... The two drivers kept going 100%, essentially tandem drifting through the gravel roads in the forest. I can barely even imagine what that would have been like...
            yeah becuase today you have to move out of the way of the faster car. But thats just being considerate

Comment

I think he was trying to state that the guy wasn't slowing down the other driver. He merely caught up because of the flat tire. Anyways, that would be pretty hot to watch. Just have god play some eurobeats in the background.

Comment

Working...
              X