crazy stuff on back/closed roads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crazy stuff on back/closed roads

so theres this back road i always take to avoid lights that has a nice 4 lane wide ~100 degree turn on it. so anyway i get to the turn start sliding around it, when i see tailight reflectors. i was like OOOO FUUUU.... then i realized it was just an XTerra parked on the side. but as i came around with the headlights pointed slightly inside, i lit up the driver side window to see a man that looked to be in a panicked state. then a womans head pops right out of his lap. all this while performing a mild slide. and before you all get on me about keeping it off the street, i checked it out about an hour earlier and it was clear not to mention that they "closed it down" because they were doing construction near one of the entrances. but anyways thought id share this "road-head" story. funny stuff

the girl prolly dropped her lipstick and the guy is panicking cuz hes got to finish a presentation for his business

Comment

i think she had to finish his business.....lol

thats pretty funny. dont worry about getting flamed for drifting on the street....i would have done the same thing if i were in your position. i mean h3ll, i drifted around this dudes car at McDonalds for sh!t's sake!

Comment

hahaha..

Comment

haha

Comment

Working...
          X