Nobuteru Taniguchi Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobuteru Taniguchi Club

Nobuteru Taniguchi is easily my favorite drifter in the D1GP. So I made a club for him and his Silvia. Any potential members, please post a response.
    Attached Files

he is not my faveorite drifter but he is up there. I would totally join. I have a card signed by him at D1 he has the best signature.

Comment

Nobuteru is one of the best drifters out there and even though he can get rough while drifting he does what he can do to win. Plus that S15 is tight.

Comment

yes, the silvia is pimp as fuc!

Comment

i'll be in... damn.. yeh that s15 is tight... i love it

Comment

yea hes one of the best drifters out there he can drift the tightest corners but for some reason he hit the wall twice because of ueo(sift trueno) but that car is actually pimp when drifting good luck with the club

Comment

Hes a really good drifter but he acts like a little B!+ch when he loses, kinda gets on my nerves, but i still give him props because he is really super good.

Comment

he is a good driver like ALL D1 and sooooooo many other NON-D1 drivers are so good also..

I say get off his jock

a fan club / groupies / what are you a japanese school girl??

hahahahaahaha
                yea HKS's S15 is really nice
                considering they did all the work
                building it..
                its a WORKS car.. it better be SWEET

Comment

Akinori Utsumi fukin rox my socks off hes easily one of the best drifters in the D1. he is allways scored very well in the prelims then he just seems to lose pace but if he keeps up the pace he will be a winner in the D1....watch out for his crazy chop top S15....now that is a fukin sick car. NOB is a really great drifter hes very skilled but it just doesnt seem like driftings much fun for him anymore.... unlike most others they are loving drifting because of it being fun.
                  Attached Files

Comment

nutter butter go to hell, everyone has people they look up to, and a couple of guys look up to this guys technique. dont say you've never been anyones fan because you would have to be a damned liar. hell yea id be in the fan club...and hell yea HKS did damn well with that S15

Comment

oh yea, Utsumi is bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* too.

Comment

taniguchi is bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* but he made himself look bad at us d1 by trying to pull an asshole move and pass ueo.

and hes a JGTC driver most of all, yeah he probably finds drifting boring, he drives cars way more ridiculous for a living and makes way more money doing it

Comment

i didnt know he drives JGTC...what does he drive and for who?

Comment

You guys take Drifting was to serious sometimes. Nobu doesnt act like a b**ch at all. He totally sucks it up considering that he is second best all the time. How would you feel if you kept on losing.

Comment

oh and HKS didnt build the car they are a sponser

Comment

Working...
                              X