707 Nor Cal DRFTRs where u at

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 707 Nor Cal DRFTRs where u at

Does any one know if US Drift is gonna go to INFINEON raceway on the 14 of NOvember. I went to Formula D in July and US drift comp in September 11 but I need to know if this is just gonna be a practice or a comp. cause if its practice I am thinking of entering but i am only 17 so yeah

this event was cancelled.

Comment

Who told you it was cancelled?

Comment

Hey, can someone pm me if there are any events up here in the 707? I live by Santa Rosa and I was wondering if there are any organizations to go to.

Also, I heard that there are drifts at the sonoma marin fairgroundsm and well I see fresh tire marks out there all the time.
        Does anyone know about these?

Comment

I live in fairfield and I dont even know of any places out here where I can practice. I drive all the way out to Union City and Newark just to slide around for 10 mins. Sux Balz

Comment

Originally posted by Drk_drftr
            I live in fairfield and I dont even know of any places out here where I can practice. I drive all the way out to Union City and Newark just to slide around for 10 mins. Sux Balz
            I live in fairfield also. What car do you drive, I might have seen you around. Anyway, if you want to find out where we drift in fairfield, pm me and I'll decide if you're worthy of knowing our drifting spot that only the OG drifters of fairfield go to...which is like 10 ppl, haha.

Comment

707 Rose town

I usally go to fairfileld for 1 of my appointments and I have seen a couple of spots but not as many like in Santa Rosa I live around the Santa Rosa Business park its ok. So where do u Santa Rosan people go to

Comment

Sh t, I just play around in the Rohnert Park Business park for 10 minutes at a time, other than that...

Hey, do you know if they still hold drifts at the Petaluma firgrounds? I know they did before, and it would be sweet to get some good track time.

Comment

Sup, I am down in 831 (Monterey) but am usually in Daly City or Milpitas. I'd drive a few extra miles to meet up with some RWD owners up in the bay... let us know!

-Justin

Comment

Working...
                  X