• Show
Clear All

• Bay Area drifter

how about let's get together

im down

Comment

me 2 ps accept ff drifty

Comment

<- Down fasho... I am down in 831 (Monterey)

Just let's get a date & time set...

-Justin

Comment

Hey Spoon, I'm up in Santa Cruz. The mountains here are pretty nice.

Comment

been there done that... not bad... what about stinson beach, or halfmoon bay(not to drift but meeting place, and some good food too.)

Comment

wassup me and some friends meet up about twice a week to go drift. we got a spot in the hills thats super chill. shoot me a pm or something and ill give you some info so we can meet up.

Comment

stinson beach fo shizzle

Comment

if you wanna go drifting come to tapioca express in union city at around 11 on friday. pretty much my whole crew will be there to meet up and we will for sure go drifting afterwards. hope to see some of you there.

Comment

Penny, hell yeah man we should meet up. Let me know if you are ever going to be out here in Monterey. I'd much rather go to Santa Cruz though, oh did you go to the JDM meet up in Milpitas on Saturday?

Comment

well if i was a cop hungry to make profit from a few fines possibly even exhibit some police brutality on some young guys i would definitley be waiting at tapioca express in union city at around 11 on friday with my batton handy and my tickent book out.

But im not im just pointing out that i bet the local police have been looking for steet racers and now drifters on the internet for years and maybe oneday there might be no murders or drugs or whatever and theyll have nothing better to do than give you guys crap.

Comment

keep it legal in the lots. then drive very far away and drift. all the cops in the world can come to tapioca. theyre gonna have to follow us through a few citys and some mountains before they even glimpse anything illegal

Comment

fair enough, it would be funny as hell though i bet they would follow a group of racers for hours trying to get something on them i wonder how long it would take them to give up.

Comment

don't know how to drift yet but wanna tag along and see you guys in action.

Comment

I'm a cop. I'll be dressed up like a regular joe. I have my car rigged with a hidden camera. It's a 240sx. That's all I'm going to say. I'll be there, and none of you will expect it. I don't mind following and driving along for a couple hundred miles. Then I'll be knocking on your doors the next morning to haul away your car.

Comment

Working...
                              X