ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SEDA Meet in Atlanta (November 27th at 7:30 pm)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEDA Meet in Atlanta (November 27th at 7:30 pm)

The Southeast Drift Assoaciation will be holding a meet at Andretti speed lab again on November 27th at 7:30 pm. This meet is open to anyone interested in the sport. Come on down and hang out, meet members and hopefully join up yourself. You can find out more about SEDA at www.southeastdrift.com.

I be on time this time

Comment

Bump. The meet is coming up, show up to support.

Comment

Im not really an impatient person but i sorta need to know some about the speedway since nothing is on its official site or at SEDA relating to my questions. That and no one has answered my posts yet at SEDA. I will be scheduling an overnighter for this and the Dec. 4th event Will we be using our cars on the track or is it only reserved for the superkarts? Will we have to pay anything? I have some freinds coming down from Charlotte, NC too so they really need to know heh (5 hour drive). Any help is appreciated ill be there this time

Comment

Nobody has answered you questions at SEDA probably cause the event on the 4th is DG Trials not SEDA . But from what I know it is at Turner field. The event on the 27th is just a meet, it is a carting place, can't run cars there. I am sure that there will be people that will be heading out afterwards, there usually are.

Comment

Allright thanks for clearing that up. I thought it was a race track for our cars at Andretti, instead of just karts. Ill still be there but my freinds will probably skip on this one then. Thanks see ya there

Comment

Awesome, thanks for coming.

Comment

Bump. I will be there tonight, look for the red 96 240. Hope to see a lot of people.

Comment

I'll be there, look for the Z, the white kouki s-14 and the supercharged s-10. Hope to see people there as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X