San Antonio Raceway , http://www.sanantonioraceway.com/

When ?
    December 5, 2004

What to bring ?
    1. YOU!!
    2. Car
    3. Helmet
    4. Extra rear tires, you WILL kill them
    5. Tools! you gotta change your tires! duh!

How much?
    $50 to drift, ALL DAY!

$100 For Drift Clinic , come not knowing what drifting is, we will have you smoking the tires the whole course by the end of day! ( also you get to cut in line, and boss around instructors ! )

$100 For Pro Practice , If you just wanna cut in line and kill lots of tires, this is your ticket.

FREE TO WATCH!!!!!

We should have tire mounting available on location, and we will have helpful instructors

Contact info
    Alex@dailydrifter.com
    Aaron@loseyandassociates.com

www.dailydrifter.com
    www.driftclubs.com

its only 50 dollars straight across the board. thanks for posting this though!!!! i hope to see lots and lots of drifters out here in san antonio!

should be lots of fun!!

Comment

bump! quit being an e-drifter and get to an event!

Comment

ALSO if you plan on coming out to drift:

TECH
        same as an auto-x. Make sure all your wheel studs and lug nuts are in good working order, not crossthreaded or missing. The lugnuts must fully rotate 4 times while threaded before getting snug. Spacers are allowed as long as that is met.

BATTERY TIE DOWN. Make sure you have one. Ghettofabbing is awesome, as long as it does the job.

Also make sure your cooling system is up to par. when your sliding at >45* angle the front of the car tends to not get air sometimes. Its a good idea to make sure that 1) your fans are in good working order and 2) you have something up to the task in the radiator. For these type of events I personally reccommend water+purple ice(or similar)

Also make sure to bring plenty of tires. I personally would reccommend at LEAST 6 or so rear tires with %60 or more tread to drift all day. I personally am planning on trying to bring about 12 rear tires, but I am also probably goign to be driving all day non stop.

Also if you have new wheels, make sure to fit them before hand, one guy shoed up a while back, wheels didnt fit. And dont forget your wheellocks if yo have them!

represent Texas, Dont be an E-Drifter! Get out here!

Comment

bumpity.

Somebody give me a free shiny tiedown.

Comment

I'm going.

Anyone in Texas that says they are a drifter should come- after all it is in CENTRAL Texas., and if anyone wants to drive in from out of state that would be great.

You can't beat $50 to drift all day.

Comment

just ghettofab a tiedown with a bungee chord or something. as long as the battery wont move if tech tries to move it it will pass.

and yes, dont be an e-drifter. be here

Comment

we'll be there

Comment

Working...
                X