ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ill drifters, where are we going to meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if your still lost i pm me or talk to me on aim

Comment

so its anyone going tonight??? im hungry so il probaly go anyway lol

Comment

yea, ill be there with a buddy of mine.

Comment

so looks like who ever didnt go missed out

Comment

yea, it was a lot of fun

Comment

bah i had work the nest morning i wanted to drift all night long bastards

Comment

Anyone thinking of a time or place around Christmas?

Comment

Originally posted by tonesdef
                  bah i had work the nest morning i wanted to drift all night long bastards
                  lol dude mike we went on for another 2 1/2 hours, finally stopped when the cops came

Comment

i loved it. Had to leave early and was told i missed alot.

BTW, im up foranother meet. Or i could just buy a 240 and join club FR, but that would be to easy.

Comment

Im still up for it

Comment

hey man im in club FR and i drive a hachi, soon to have an FC so that statement is pretty off. Not to mention the club president drives a miata and won the amature event at rsr. sorry but i just didnt want you raggin on my other club.

neko_noir

Comment

I say since we met off of 355, lets meet near Woodfeild. The poll was close (if you can count less than ten voters close) last time. When is everyone free? Anything after next week is fine for me.

Comment

just name a date. maybe i can bring the Z out. And screw you all who say i cant drift a Z31. It can be done, i just suck at it.

Comment

haha what the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. we didn't say you could but its a known fact that the suspension sucks *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

and every one has 240's hell you use to till you crashed it right

Comment

lol easy now mike we dont need no flame war, hey dori noob sorry if the things we said about the z31 were a bit harsh, if u wanna drive your z i say rock out man its all about having fun!
                                Last edited by Reckless Hero; 12-08-2004, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X