ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need Help finding close drift track!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need Help finding close drift track!!!!

Hey Fellow drifters!, I need someone's help. I live in Terre Haute, IN(its near indianapolis) and I need help finding a track or somewhere to drift legally. There are quite a few drifters here 3 of us have s13 240's, 2 have AE86's, 2 have s14's and a few honda wannabie's LOL. But we can't find anywhere to go drift, and we want to be legal about it. I have ask a few company's around here with huge lots if we can use them after hours, and they were like, "Drifting? whats that, and by the way NO!" so We are desprit! please help us!

I know nothing about your area, or really anywhere in the States but maybe try getting more fancy in your requests to use parking lots. Write letters and don't refer to your activity as "Drifting". Something technical sounding like "It is a practice in Advanced Vehicle Control". And maybe offer to keep the parking lot free of trash in exchange for its usage.

Also, I'm no legal expert but I wonder if some kind of waiver absolving the property owners of any liability would be effective? Anyone have experiences with this?

B-Wurm

Comment

you should know where your tracks are at not us

Comment

www.clubfr.net

if you were there last year you could of gone to are DDC at tire rack

its a chicago based site but has many southbend guys and cheese heads

Comment

Working...
        X