Receive your JGTC/D1 Tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Receive your JGTC/D1 Tickets?

they said they started mailing them out dec 3rd. i live in cali, and still haven't received them yet! what are they using, the pony express?

Hell nooo wassup with that?? They said they sent them out dec. 3rd, but i havent received them yet.

Alex - tell them to freakin express that shizznats to us already.. or else we wont buy their JGTC clothing and accessories..

Comment

got em today!!

Comment

i got mine, you betta get yo's =P

Comment

Got my ticket! 2 DAY pass baby! yeah!

Comment

yup i got mine today... good shieet!! 2 day weekend pass baby! some nice quality tix too :-)

- A

Comment

did they just come in the regular mail?

Comment

yup regular mail.. JGTC emailed us saying if u didnt get by EOD today (tuesday) to call them or email them and they will track it and/or leave ur tix at willcall to pick up at the show.

- A

Comment

i was starting to worry myself but i recieved them yesterday. yeah they came in regular mail.

Comment

got mine yesterday too.

Comment

usps priority mail.

Comment

I ordered my weekend passes on the 10th. and next to the ticket it said will call on the website. but it still got a shipping adress and said free shipping. and its already the 15th and still havnt received them. should i still get them in the mail or do i have to print out a receit for the will call center and cal speedway.

Comment

from jgtcusa.net...
                          3. Tickets purchased after midnight December 8, 2004 EASTERN STANDARD TIME until midnight December 16, 2004 EASTERN STANDARD TIME will be held at the will-call ticket office at California Speedway under your last name. You will need to show ID to receive the tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by shragon
                            from jgtcusa.net...
                            cool thanxs. so how early do u guys plan on getting there?

Comment

me and my buddy PLAN to be there @ 9, apparently there's also going to be go-karts there, so we're hitting up Dromo 1 tonight, we'll be the ones doing the headspins with the helmets

Comment

Working...
                              X