Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Norcal]NCDA Grip n' Slip @ T-Hill Jan. 15 2005

An all day event for grip practice on the North Track
    An all day practice and insturctional Drift event on the South Track and paddock. Please visit www.ncda.net for more details.

Bump ill be there.

Comment

Man I hella want to go and get some track time BUt my cars are g@y I have AE86 but not the GTS and a Focus Automatic but I might go just to watch

Comment

Il be there with my miata just dropped it to the ground with tein flex's
        Last edited by PhoPower; 12-20-2004, 06:15 PM.

Comment

the south course looks better for drifting

Comment

that what I thought. The flyer got it wrong:

presents
            Grip 'n Slip
            Date: January 15, 2005

5250 Hwy 162
            Willows, CA 95988
            (530) 934-5588
            On HWY 5, 1 hour north of Sacramento

An all day event for grip practice on the North Track. An all day practice and insturctional Drift event on the South Track and paddock.

**Rallye cross may be available to paid participants - please email if interested. Additional training on skidpad, in addition to full course.

Open to all drifters, autocrossers, roadracers, and auto enthusiasts! Spectator ride alongs allowed with tech approved helmet. On track instruction from D1, Formula D, SCCA, and NASA winning competitors. Instruction available for all skill levels!

This will be a 1-day event:

Saturday January 15

Registration Info:

Registration opened October 31, 2004 - January 10, 2005, Cost: $120.

Event details, event date/s subject to prior cancellation.

SCHEDULE COMING SOON

Registration Deadline
            January 10, 2004

Registration Fee
            $120
            $10 Entry Fee

CONTACTS
            don@ncda.net
            todd@ncda.net

--REGISTER NOW--

*** RULES and REGULATIONS***

UPDATE : Previous Convertible with hardtop only rule has been lifted, convertibles will still need to be equipped with rollbars, but hardtops are NO longer required

1) All drivers must be present for check-in by 7:30 am. Driver's Meeting attendance is MANDATORY.

2) Show proof of payment (printed copy if paid on-line).

3) Passengers will be allowed in any session after the first, any black flag, or wreckless behaviour will result in the loss of this privilege. All passengers will be required to wear 3 point seatbelts (shoulder and lap belt).

4) Helmets are required at all times for participants at this event. Snell SA85, MA85 or newer helmet.

5) Outside of the courses, there will be NO testing, burn-outs, practices, in any portions of the venue, and violators will be removed without refund immediately. Please observe a 5mph speed limit in paddocks and parking areas.

6) Make sure seatbelts are secure and all doors and openings are latched securely.

7) Brake pads should have more than 25% of useful life or will fail tech

8) Steering linkages in good order

9) Windshield damage impairing vision, or cracks covering more than 50% of the windshield in any direction will fail tech

10) All lug nuts tightened to at least 80ft/lbs torque and present at all studs

11) Tow hooks must be present on at least one location on vehicle

12) Remove floor mats and all loose items

13) Convertibles must be equipped with a roll bar

14) Be prepared to have fun, to learn, and be SAFE...

15) In all cases, all drivers are self-responsible for any damages to his/her own car. A rule is enforced for each accident / collision where drivers are responsible for any damages to his own car only regardless of who may be at fault. In no circumstance are the event holder, venue provider, sponsors or participants/spectators responsible for any damages as a consequence of event attendance.

16) Hands and feet must be kept inside the vehicle at all times, those drivers not following rules set forth by the organizers at the driver's meeting will be REMOVED from the premises and will forfeit the cost of entry.

17) Safety rules will be strictly enforced for the safety of all drivers. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

*SUGGESTIONS:
            1) Flush and bleed, and purge brake systems
            2) Extra oil and radiator hoses
            3) Working Jack and basic tools
            4) Remove all hubcaps before entering track.
            5) Preparation for wet weather is also suggested if forecasts warrant such climate. Event will be rain or shine.
            6) Fire Extinguishers
            7) Throttle action smooth
            8) Lights and lenses taped and secure
            9) Full size spares are recommended

*PLEASE BE ADVISED. THERE IS A NO REFUND POLICY UPON REGISTERING.

Comment

Originally posted by toyocresta
              Man I hella want to go and get some track time BUt my cars are g@y I have AE86 but not the GTS and a Focus Automatic but I might go just to watch
              man dont tell me you're George.........

Comment

FRank

Yeah its me are u gonna go an take ur Bimmer or what

Comment

Re: FRank

Originally posted by toyocresta
                  Yeah its me are u gonna go an take ur Bimmer or what
                  i'm not goin to enter cause i suck :P and power steering leaking but i might just chill and watch(if i could afford the tickets )

maybe we should take Andy's car and enter hehehehee. he still got a good pair of tires too

Comment

same day as dd21, its good for the norcal guys so now they dont have to drive down for some action

Comment

i'm there

Comment

Get sideways biatches!

Comment

We're honored to announce Pro Drifters,

Calvin Wan - www.calvinwan.com

and

Hubert Young - www.willraceforfood.com

will be in attendance at NCDA's Grip and Slip, please come and take advantage of their generosity, learn from them, meet them, and at the least watch them do what they do best!

Please share the news.

Thanks!
                          Don

Comment

Thanks for the props to Calvin and I. We just want to go out and share our knowledge and experience and learn more as well as have some fun at the same time. Please don't hesitate to approach us for questions. We have found that drivers don't ask enough questions and we end up just chilling at events like this or Club4ag's Drift Days.

Besides my blue S14, Henry (owner of Motorsport Dynamics) will also be there with the infamous white S13 that had gone through so much in the 2004 season. He is just like a walking dictionary about cars, so get your questions about engine and suspension tuning your car ready!!

See you there!!!

Last edited by Hubert Young; 01-10-2005, 12:57 PM.
                            Hubert Young
                            KORE 8 Films

Comment

Registration deadline has been extended.
                              www.ncda.net

Comment

Working...
                              X