NorCal(San Jose)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NorCal(San Jose)

mydad and i drove by San Jose downtown..i was looking outside..so i saw a big banner at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center saying "San Jose Auto Show"..anyone going?..Hubert you going?...anyone?..ill go..

heres more info on the show..

http://www.motortrendautoshows.com/sanjose/
    Last edited by VDMTom; 01-03-2005, 12:36 PM.

I've been to it a few times. I'ts pretty interesting, though not as great as the San Francisco Auto Show which takes place in November. I recommend the SF show if you have a choice, but the SJ show is good if you are dying to see some new cars. Make sure you bring your own food, everything there is a ripoff.

Comment

My friends shop is going to have a car or 2 there..
      just be on the look out for the WORKS evos

Comment

is this basically like a allstock show?..just like the frisko one?..but with a few imports there?..Hurbert Y. you going?..u live in the same city!..hope u go..i just wanna know wats gonna be there..im goin tomorrow..

Comment

Huberts S14, My S14, Calvin's FD, and probably the cleanest AE86 are all displaying. Next to an R34 Skyline along with the the Nissan Z club showing off all years of Z's.

Originally posted by 350zFan
          is this basically like a allstock show?..just like the frisko one?..but with a few imports there?..Hurbert Y. you going?..u live in the same city!..hope u go..i just wanna know wats gonna be there..im goin tomorrow..

Comment

wow..thx for the info!!..ill sure to take pics of the Nissan Club cars!!..im excited..lol

Comment

Working...
            X