Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting In Costa Rica

Hi everyone:

My name is Gustavo Pacheco and I am the General Manager of Promotor Sport, a Costarican based company in charge of the promotion of La Guácima Race Track.

You can check our website starting tomorrow, at: www.laguacima.com

Sorry, there is only a spanish version, but we hope to have the english version up soon.

Drifting has become a hit all over the world, and Costa Rica is no exception. Although I have to accept we are just fans of what is happening outside our country. Nevertheless, we want to get started in the sport a.s.a.p..

So here is the deal:

On February 20th we have the first year´s Motorshow. This is a event that includes Tunning Showoff, Audio Competition, concerts, 1/4 of mile, etc.

We would like to invite two experienced Drifting Drivers to give a Clinic and a demonstration in our event.

We offer airline ticket, 5 stars hotel accomodation, USD 50 per day for travel expenses and a $500 bonus fee for each. We will have the cars fot the demonstration ready at the track.

The chosen drivers would be flying to CR on Thursday Feb 17 th, and returning on a Sunday 21 st., unless they want to stay longer, enjoying our famous summer season, beaches, rivers, jungles, girls, etc. they decide...

How does it sound?

Well, to participate you just have to write to me at: gustavo.pacheco@laguacima.com sendind all relevant information:

Name, age, place of residence, phone, drifting experience, etc. and I´ll get back to you and give all other details.

Thank you all for your attention and I hope to hear from you very soon!!!

Best Regards,

Gustavo Pacheco
    General Manager
    ProMotor Sport

Yo, i just got BACK from Costa Rica on Dec 29th, i had a blast, went to arenal, the Guanacaste Peninsula, and san jose, i had a great time, we rented a sweet daihatsu terios, and the mountain roads are insane....i'll shoot you an email, i think me and forsberg would be down for that if our schedules allow...
    -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
    www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

Great!! I hope to hear from you soon!!

Comment

Working...
      X