DC,MD,VA Drifters are you out there!! Mideast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC,MD,VA Drifters are you out there!! Mideast

Hey, im checking to see how many of us are out here. please post any MD,DC,VA events that you know of, thanks.

Its my opinion that the site should split up events and meets by area.
    Last edited by ECMotorsports; 02-04-2005, 03:39 PM. Reason: attract more audiance

ME!!!

Comment

Great i found one person. That just means theres more to take out on the west.

Comment

Um, where were you today?? We were all in Petersburg VA doing the US Drift event.

Comment

What, When, WHere, DAMN

Comment

Today at the Virginia Motorsports Park. Field was 40-50 cars deep and each half got at pretty much as many runs as they wanted. Loads of cars, couple pro's and alot of fun. Yeap, you missed it.

Comment

what about today, Sunday?

Comment

Anyone have pics from the event at Petersburg??? Looking for a pic of me attempting to slide.

Comment

cant go on sunday, sorry, im thomas by the way, aim me at riverrestoration

Comment

Eww, looky new look for Drifting.com.. anyways, what else is coming up?

Comment

Anyone going to the weekly meet at the famous starbucks in rockville?

Comment

wait wait wait, there was an event at virginia motorsports park?

Comment

Hey guys, I need some info about local stuff and drifting. What forums are the best? Where do you guys meet? I go to Starbucks sometimes, prolly some of you in those 86's. I drive the blue bugeye stage 4+ alcohol WRX with the harness bar. Usually just parked in front of Starbucks, not in the ricebowl . Do you practice locally?

I guess I'm jumping on the drifting bandwagon but I've been road racing for a couple years now in my WRX. I'm preparing to build a FR 93-99 impreza strictly for tracking and drifting. I plan on welding the center diff and removing the front axles to get rwd. I figured this to be the best way to go since I know subies inside an out and it would be nice to represent subies out there drifting.

Main thing I need is practice and teqnique help, reading just doesn't cut it.

Comment

[QUOTE=I'm preparing to build a FR 93-99 impreza strictly for tracking and drifting. I plan on welding the center diff and removing the front axles to get rwd. I figured this to be the best way to go since I know subies inside an out and it would be nice to represent subies out there drifting.

Main thing I need is practice and teqnique help, reading just doesn't cut it.[/QUOTE]

Good Idea. I was going to recomend you that same thing.

Comment

will there ever be any drift events at VIR? cuz that would be badass

Comment

Working...
                              X