Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orlando/Miami drift event?

Hey guys,

It's been awhile and there are many new faces on here but I have a question.

I will be in Florida from February 20th till the 5th of March and I was wondering if anyone knows of any drift events in the Florida region that I could go to. I know there is one later on in the month but it's a little late to change my plans.

I live up here in Canada where drifting is still small. I want to see a real drift event and thought there might be one on while I am down there.

If anyone can help a bro out that would be great.

Thanks

ha dude thats amazing.. sorry to say but as of right now you manages to get orlando right in between all the drift events.. theres one in hialeah(miami) about 4 hrs from orlando on feb 5th. then feb 19 i think it is theres one in ocala.. then march 19th theres one in lakeland... maybe others will pop up between now and then.. so stay intouch at

www.sfldrifters.com
    www.ter-tech.com and
    www.floridadrift.com

they have the most info on local events.. peace mang good luck

i just noticed this post by the ter-tech crew
    http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...threadid=11468
    Last edited by santi; 01-16-2005, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by santi
      ha dude thats amazing.. sorry to say but as of right now you manages to get orlando right in between all the drift events.. theres one in hialeah(miami) about 4 hrs from orlando on feb 5th. then feb 19 i think it is theres one in ocala.. then march 19th theres one in lakeland... maybe others will pop up between now and then.. so stay intouch at

www.sfldrifters.com
      www.ter-tech.com and
      www.floridadrift.com

they have the most info on local events.. peace mang good luck

i just noticed this post by the ter-tech crew
      http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...threadid=11468

Thanks for the help. I'll check out the links

Comment

Doesn't look like anything will be happening

Comment

try to get in touch with O.S.S, i'm sure they'll be hospitable., or go to lakeland, and see people crash, lol.
          Last edited by Ziptyed; 02-10-2005, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziptyed
            try to get in touch with O.S.S, i'm sure they'll be hospitable., or go to lakeland, and see people crash, lol.

O.S.S<---Who and where are they?

Lakeland? People crashing...sounds like fun. When is it? LOL

Comment

OSS = Orlando Speed Stars, there on floridadrift.com, they might show you some spots, but i heard there kinda *Censored**Censored**Censored* about letting people go with them. Lakeland is kinda far from Orlando, but every so often they have there "friday night lights." Which is a drifting practice, starting at night(i don't remember the exact time) It's pretty cool to watch because you can watch right at the wall, where they choku dori the stretch, but there were some crashes at the last one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziptyed
                OSS = Orlando Speed Stars, there on floridadrift.com, they might show you some spots, but i heard there kinda *Censored**Censored**Censored* about letting people go with them. Lakeland is kinda far from Orlando, but every so often they have there "friday night lights." Which is a drifting practice, starting at night(i don't remember the exact time) It's pretty cool to watch because you can watch right at the wall, where they choku dori the stretch, but there were some crashes at the last one.

Cool. I'll have to check them out. Thanks Again

Comment

Working...
                X