Ventura County Events?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ventura County Events?

anybody know of events in the ventura area? organized or otherwise, meets, stuff like that. I'm new to Ventura and would like to continue what i left in san diego
    l8rz
    BanZI240

there is the annual all nissan meet in oxnard the end off the month. check out nicoclub.com or 240sxforums.com for more info.

Comment

Welcome to Ventura man. Unfortunately a Drift event here is very rare.

JustDrift had an event at Camarillo Airport, that was sweet, maybe it will happen again soon.

If you have any question hit us up at www.rmjmotorsports.com

Comment

I have tried to bring events to one of 2 spots in Ventura/Oxnard... the places don't want us to have events there. One for insurance reasons and the other for property owners' not allowing full size cars. It is not that hard to drive to Irwindale or Fontanna... I do it every Drift Assoc. event from Ventura, sometimes just to help at the event, at which I get there at 6 am, not 7 like if you were driving. If you want you can give me a PM and we can hit up the local PCA autocross sometime. Give the Porsche guys what for.
        Last edited by LOVMUFN; 01-17-2005, 11:28 AM.

Comment

what is up with camrillo?

a frind of mine told me that there are races in camrillo near the airport. is that true and if so what kinda racing? and is it legal??

Comment

most likely illegal. =]

Comment

i know thay usedto have illegal street races over there but i have no idea about legit racing. road & track tests cars on their strip. i hope this helps

Comment

Working...
              X