drifting in MN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drifting in MN

i live in minnesota and am looking for other drifting enthuisiast in the area to meet up with and talk to. if you like nissans or drifting you can im me at driftking03 thanks. also if any body knows any places to drift in the twin cities area please tell me thank you

Wtf?

Originally posted by driftking03
    i live in minnesota and am looking for other drifting enthuisiast in the area to meet up with and talk to. if you like nissans or drifting you can im me at driftking03 thanks. also if any body knows any places to drift in the twin cities area please tell me thank you

You don't know any place to drift and you call yourself driftking? Seriously dude, change your name before you talk again...

Comment

I myself h'aint never drifted it before, but highway 1 in superior natl. park is always a fun drive with lotsa twisties. It is, however, about 4-5 hours away from the Twin Cities so its not the easiest place to get to.

Comment

i am from apple valley about 30min south of the TC

AIM glndrums

latta

Comment

im from woodbury right outside st paul

im- mnskater07

so is mnsl!d3er his sn is- Boarderpsycho04

and no there is nutin round here i was on one road in red wing WI but i couldnt tell you how i got there sry

Comment

anyone drifted the "touge" in duluth? Lotsa big taconite hills make for lotsa twisties and a semi touge experience. Never drifted it, but once again a fun drive non the less.

AIM - Tubsmaggee103

Comment

Working...
            X