NC DRIFTERS, are there any here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NC DRIFTERS, are there any here?

hey i was just wonderin if there were n e north carolina drifters in here and if n e one knew of n e meets here in nc?

Originally posted by nissan_freak
    hey i was just wonderin if there were n e north carolina drifters in here and if n e one knew of n e meets here in nc?
    Hey there.....
    I'm in Cornelius, just north of Charlotte and I am very active in this sport....... Drop me a line and we'll fill you in....... As far as events, we just went to one 4 hours north last weekend.... Check http://www.southeastdrift.com for local info.........

Comment

Whats up guys, i am also in NC and i am wanting to get into this sport. Me and a friend are looking for places to drift or any events happeneing.....we are located in fayetteville NC and as far as we can tell there is no real support over in this part of the state. Keep us updated on spots/events goin on in the area, thanx a lot guys.

Comment

Also in NC

Hey all I would just like to say im also here in NC (raliegh). Just moved out here from the west coast where drifting was big. So could you locals keep me posted on the current drift spots out here as well because, realy im new to this area. Thanks

my email----fmetellus@qwest.net

Comment

Good to see other people interested in drifting here in NC. The closest legal event host for drifting is SEDA or the Southeast Drift Association. Their link is in DV19's post. They are based out of Atlanta and will be hosting their own events this year I suggest you join. Atlanta is only 4 hours away from Charlotte. It is a good group of guys who are all very interested in helping drifting grow.

As for local groups we host a site and forum based out of Western NC and the Blue Ridge Parkway but we have people in Charlotte too. We have about 15 members so far but if we could get more we could buy our own insurance and host drifting events a little closer to home, at least thats our current goal. We are also active in SOLO II and rallyecross. Sites not really complete yet but our forums are up. You should at least give us a look at http://www.driftnc.com

*A side note: Mozilla Firefox will screw with the layout so if you are viewing it using that just scroll down
          Last edited by 003; 02-11-2005, 12:54 PM.

Comment

whats up?? man been lookin for people to *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* around with for a while now. Good to see this website is bringin people together. I am just starting out , hell havent even got my first car yet, but its nice to know thier's a few people in my area I can slide around with when I get thier. Ill keep in touch.
            Last edited by jeffthenaef; 06-25-2007, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffthenaef View Post
              I am just starting out , hell havent even got my first car yet, but its nice to know thier's a few people in my area I can slide around with when I get thier. Ill keep in touch.
              Welcome to our sport.We're based in south Charlotte and we're always look'n to help people get started... Look us up should you ever get in our area....

DV

Comment

thanks

yea buddy thanks alot, after I get some wheels rollin I will look you up.

Comment

Working...
                X