Drifting in PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting in PA

Hey there, are there any drifters here from Pennsylvania? I live in State College PA where nobody drifts and I would just like to meet some fellow drifters.

You live anywhere near Pittsburg?
    You could go to the beaver run practices, if you are closer ro jersey there's Englishtown where they hold drift out wedsdays. There's more info on DGtrials.com.

Comment

im down in york, i hit DOWs at englishtowns, those are the closets events your gonna find, unless someone every gets a event at watkins glen

Comment

check oout http://www.importfanatix.com]Import Fanatix we have a pretty large crew and when you sign up on the message board you'll be able to check out all of our events.....there's a ton of us

Late,
        Daniel

Comment

I go to state college all the time, havent seen your FC though. The only drift cars ive seen down there are this riced out 240 zenki with GT-R badges and a 240 hatch. Do you go to PSU?

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBadger
            I go to state college all the time, havent seen your FC though. The only drift cars ive seen down there are this riced out 240 zenki with GT-R badges and a 240 hatch. Do you go to PSU?
            Wow sweet, someone on this site who has actually been to state college. Yeah, I go to Penn State here at state college. I think I know the 240 you are talking about: red with yellow racing stripes? I'm pretty sure he doesn't know anything about drifting. My FC has been dead for some time, I now have a 95 zenki s14. Its green with Exhaust, 5-spoke Enkei rims and a Carbon Fiber Hood. Do you have an AIM screen name or anything. And do you actually drift on the street here at all?

Comment

Lol I hate that stupid 240(the red one). No,Ive never drifted around there. Do you?

Comment

Lol I hate that stupid 240(the red one). No,Ive never drifted around there. Do you?
                Yeah I try to drift whenever my time and skills permit it. I can't just drift any turn cuz I am not that good and right now I have new tires and shitty brakes so e-braking is a little difficult and breaking loose is not that easy. And of course in this stupid town I have to worry about cops being everywhere and I try to do it when no cars are around. So I am kind of limited but I do drift here. I do it especially when it rains and all the time everywhere when it snows.

Comment

Nice, maybe next time I come down we can meet up.

Comment

Nice, maybe next time I come down we can meet up.
                    Yeah, just let me know. What car do you drive?

Comment

ill be going down with my brothers g/f. I only have my dads jeep anyway,its hard to find something good in Erie.

Comment

Working...
                      X