Miami Drift Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami Drift Meet

I thought it would be a great idea to do a little meeting for all the drifters or trying to be drifters of Miami.It would be a great opprtunity to share techniques which I badly need. What about Next Saturday 01/03/04? I'll post the location if interest arrise.
    Thanx

Bring Drifting to Florida

Dude ur Hardcore we need help man. we have to get drifting to florida. i dont know what the heck to do. we need someone who knows what to do and who has the resources to get it done. it doesnt have to be pro its not like we need Signal and Ross petty her we just need to get a place in florida to practice and get better.

Comment

east coast east coast damn confusing geo. oh well you know what i mean im hardcore and want to get this done. so lets go!

Comment

im not just some punk *Censored**Censored**Censored* who cant spell and doesnt know what coast we are . . . well ummm yeh i am but drifting has this thing about it that make its so appealing and sexy damn guys we got to get this nation wide or at least small events on each coast. ok so ppl we need to band together and get this stuff started!

Comment

!

do it again

Comment

When???

I am down any weekend at nighttime. Just LMK when you guys wanna meet. BTW Does anybody knows of anybody selling the stock S13 alloys in good condition? They seem like good enough for practice, cause I would not try it out on Typhoons unless it's e very safe, open wide , desolated ,(you get point) space.
            ok that's it.
            Thanx

Comment

Yo! That would be a great idea. I'm from the Fort Myers/Immokalee area and have been looking for other people who are into drifting. Someone just let me know whenever everyone wants to me up and i'm there......

Comment

do you guys think that we could get a buch of ppl and then try and rent out a parking lot. we could just go to an airport complex. thats where i drift but i need to be able to go crazy and i havent been able to. i really love drifting and hopefully you guys do also. we should brainstorm and try and get this started! we could all meet somewhere in tampa or somthing but we need to work somthing out and think about some things we could do. but i know that i could get tables and tents and stuff but we would need funding and anti liabilty forms and the like. idk man but i know i could bring my Grip 1,2,3,4, and drift annual and on the scene 3 and drift bible. there good movies. idk guys ideas ideas. . . blah blah you know!

Comment

Drift Event

The parking lot idea seems good . I know of one here in Miami that I could get rented for two entire nights, aka friday and saturday night. Also in Mid feb there is gonna be a drift event in the Homestead Speedway, it's about 45min from Miami. You all should enter. I'll let you know

Comment

drifting in south florida

where does everyone wanna meet

Comment

hey, this is cool. We should show up at street legal imports one night.

Comment

done

Ok I talked to the manager, and we are good. If we do the following
                        Pay a $250 fee fo usage of parkin lot. Believe me it is worth it and the more people the cheaper.
                        Parking lot security must be present at all times. Not a problem.
                        Must inform the local authorities. No biggie either
                        And we must sign some sort of statement that explains that it is not their responsability if we get hurt blah blah, you know the deal.

Now whoever wants in just email me with your name , I am also gonna need help, getting cones ,signing in people, and managing this thing in general so if you are willing to cooperate with me it is greatly appreciate it.
                        Any questions LMK

Comment

!

sure ill do it

Comment

im in also. ill do whatever needs to be done just let me know
                            i can get like 2-5 ppl tocome with me and we can all split the fee!
                            ok so you just email me with the info. the amoount of money and location and stuff.
                            batosai_da_whiteboy_slayer@yahoo.com
                            also i dont have a car
                            i wrecked it so i would have to use someone elses or just watch i dont. also if we do this i hope everyone will try and get along and not flame each other and stuff you know
                            ok ill tell all my friends just send me the info a.s.a.p.

Comment

DriftDay 01(Miami)

Ok I talk to the guys at a local track, it is called the Hialeah Speedway on Okkechobee Rd and Palmetto. They could rent it to me for a whole day.I think this is better than a parking lot.So forget about before. For those of you who are local in Miami back me up on how great the place is ,please.

I need at least 35 entries with a price of $50 if you wish to drift.

Maximum number of entries is 50.

There is gonna be a tech inspection of your car prior to event.

Espectators if there are any will be charged $8 for entrance

There is gonna be a course which I will post very soon and a skidpad for doughnuts.

We need a paramedics to be there. I am working on it , but if anyone could help give me a call at (305) 742 1041.

You are gonna get to do as many runs as you like in a period of 10-12 hrs. You could also run with each other if you are crazy enough.

I am willing to teach everyone what I have learned so far( keep in mind I am not Drift King).

I dont have a date cause I need to see how many people are willing to pay to drift in SFl.

Email me or call me to my cell anytime during this week with your name if you are willing to pay.

I am also gonna need some help from a few of the locals in managing the event.And cones and such for the course.

So like I said call me up, cause we really need to get drifting in SFl, and spread the word.
                              Thanx a lot

Comment

Working...
                              X