Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle-Portland-VancouverBC

DriftFest05!!!!
    The best track ever. All-day Drift event. It's gonna be sick!!! The NW is finally getting on the map. If anybody has any questions or wants to sign-up gimmie a call at 503.709.2849 or goto driftfest.com
    Stay-tuned!
    Thanx!
    -meade

yea thats awesome...finally getting some events up here cant wait...drift school is also coming this june too....at pir..

Comment

Driftfest sounds a little too.... showish. I mean is the seperate car show, db drags, bikini contest really need to be there? It sounds like a NOPI show. If your going to a drifting event.. your going to watch drifting not see whos honda or integra cant go over a speed bump, or who spent the most money on a rolling concert. The name is such a good curtian on who is hosting the show. Its obvious its all about cash now, even in the NW. I think its pretty sad. But thats just my opinion. Does D1GP need a car show? db sound off? bikini contest? No, just stick all the hot girls all around the pit area and let people walk through.

The drifting practice at PIR sounds promising, has a set goal and that goal is drifting, not sidetracking and pulling in the most ammount of money possible because people who want to watch drifting dont wanna look at GMC astro vans stuffed with subs.

Comment

Originally posted by _uG TM
        Driftfest sounds a little too.... showish. I mean is the seperate car show, db drags, bikini contest really need to be there? It sounds like a NOPI show. If your going to a drifting event.. your going to watch drifting not see whos honda or integra cant go over a speed bump, or who spent the most money on a rolling concert. The name is such a good curtian on who is hosting the show. Its obvious its all about cash now, even in the NW. I think its pretty sad. But thats just my opinion. Does D1GP need a car show? db sound off? bikini contest? No, just stick all the hot girls all around the pit area and let people walk through.

The drifting practice at PIR sounds promising, has a set goal and that goal is drifting, not sidetracking and pulling in the most ammount of money possible because people who want to watch drifting dont wanna look at GMC astro vans stuffed with subs.
        Yo, I couldn't have said it any better myself. Seriously people that drift for fun and as a lifestyle could careless about all that money making, ear blasting bull-sh!t. All I want is track time as well as seeing other good looking rear wheel drive cars ripping around the course.

Comment

Readthis!!!

I'm not about to agree or even disagree with you. Listen guys. I don't know about you but no matter what I do I like to have fun and dikaround. It doesn't matter if I'm at a business meeting, a basketball game or even a drift event. Or...What about girls. Do you just F K your bitches for a few minutes as hard and as best as you can and then smile to the judges and go home. I like to talk a little bit, drink a bit and smoke a bit. I then like to work my way into my run slowly and then work it a bit. Get into my groove a bit, show off a little bit with some new moves before I go for all and I always finish off with a good little victory spin

And guys, I hate to tell you this, but drifting is gonna be mainstream. Just like snowboarding and skating. And honestly the more I think about it the better I like the sound of that. So quit denying it and by the way. Irwindale is a little slower than this track. So if you don't wanna hang-out with us and shoot shite, kick a few back and drift at 100MPH then why would you even build your car? I don't know about you but to me drifting as hard as that is about as kewl as it gets.

You better be there so you can show us all how it's done

-Later

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
              Seattle-Tacoma-Portland Meet/Party/Show
              Tacoma Dome Ramade-the whole damn thing!!!!
              March 12th (next sat)

FEVERMAGAZINE.COM presents...
              DriftGripDrag05
              !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              *FEVERMAGAZINE.COM girlz
              ^
              *A decent DJ-mixstyle not raverbeatz
              ^
              *Full Bar!!! And lounge!!!!!
              ^
              *Indy models-JasmynneAli????
              ^
              *NiceAss Carz-RHD'z and J-Spec powerplants.
              ^
              *Real VIP (PentHouse Roomz for the price of a Value Meal)
              ^
              *GoKarts-SkyKart or that other one.
              ^
              *R/C cars-Everyone bring thier own and we see if we can get some2
              ^
              *"For Sale" Car Show-Only clean cars may apply. Stock looking but not stock powered acceptable
              ^
              *We are going to interview for the Video
              ^
              *Sponsership advice
              ^
              *Drifting!!!!
              ^
              *X-BOX/PS2 Matches-We need some consoles and some wheelz/pedalz
              ^
              *Party on Every floor in Every Room!
              ^
              *Parking Garage & Parking Lot!!!
              ^
              *More cool shite.
              ^
              *We got the hook-up on Limo Driver's too.
              ^
              *Battle's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
              "can a civic take the FD?"

"Subies v. Lan-Evo's"

"WhowillBKing?"

503.709.2849-streethustln'B.

Comment

Read This!!!!!!!!

NW DRIFT EVENTS SCHEDULE

March 12th Saturday
                Tacoma, Wa
                DriftNite-NWDA meet and greet (officially a drift meet but alot of us are gonna be heading out afterwards to battle)
                Apex'i should send some one out as well as a bunch a other factory repz.

March 19th Saturday
                Portland, Or
                DriftDayPDX!!!

April 8th-10th
                Long Beach Grand Prix and Formula D!!!
                I can get us in to the party's and we're setting up to film it all!!!! We got Press passes and everything!!!!!!
                We'll meet up with anybody from Washington that's comin' at Jantzen Beach or sumthin'. Then we'll head down in a d-spec convoy. We'll fim it all.

June 5th
                Monroe, Wa
                Evergreen Raceway (7th biggest NASCAR track, bigger than irwindale!!!
                DriftFest!!!

Mid-June
                I can't say *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* yet. Stay-tuned!!!! Be ready

June 30th
                HIN
                NWDA is talking to em about what kind of event we can get goin'
                If they arn't down then will

TBA
                TBA
                D1GP!!!!
                I've talked to em a couple a times and they really wanna do something so I urge you to call D's club and tell em that we're all waiting for em!!!!!
                Just tell em that NWdrifters are wayyyy more into drifting then they could ever imagine.

Last year there was nothing planned. This year due to overall interest and the Great Planning/Co-ordination of Eric, Mike, Paul, Zane and Naoki we have a few things to look forward to. No one's making good money yet but think about all the little kids and all the little honda*Censored**Censored**Censored*gs that are gonne be wathcing and waiting to get rear-drives so they can practice the art of getting sideways.

And it'll only be a matter of time until twelve year oldz start out drifting the Alex's and Gushi's.

Comment

ReadThis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's gonna come hang-out and get FUBAR'd with us drifters in Tacoma? Their better be more drifters than Honda*Censored**Censored**Censored*gz.

FeverMagazine presents... "a Party-Event for Automotive enthusiasts"

Phone: 253.471.2775

Tacoma, Wa — March 6th, 2005: Fevermagazine.com. (soon to be in print also), a leading urban lifestyle magazine, and DynoMotionMediaGroup annonce thier plans to re-define the role of automotive media groups.

Paul Anthony, CEO of DynoMotionMediaGroup "This is gonna be a Party for car-people and we intend to bring every type of car-enthusiast from the Drag-Racer Crowd, to the Track Guys to the ever-popular Drifter Crowd. Specifically, we would like to chronicle the rise of interest in the sports of drifting and drag-racing. My main concern however is that many of us feel like we don't get a fair shake in the media due to the fact that a large majority of the segments that profile enthusiasts, happen to cover only the people who choose to ignore laws and act dangerously. This tends to portray us car-enthusiasts as being wreckless and dangerous while the overwhelming majority of us are just out to have as much fun as possible while remaining law-abiding citizens. We will continue to help fight this portrayal by using the media to showcase more of the good things we do out there like; Fundraisers for the Tsunami Charities or the Boys and Girls Clubs of America . We also intend to help the kids get off the streets and onto a track by working with all of the Community leaders, Goverment Officials and local shops. Every event that we participate in will be a well rounded event encompassing all aspects of the motorsports lifestyle and all types of enthusiasts ."

Event Description:
                  Tacoma Dome "Old Ramada Inn"
                  Saturday Nite March 12th-Sunday Afternoon
                  General Admission: $10!!!
                  *DriftDay/DriftFest/NWDA registration
                  *Full Bar
                  *DJ Fiesty
                  *VIP
                  *RHD's, Drift cars and Go-Karts
                  *FeverMagazine.com Girlz!!!
                  *For Sale" Car Section
                  *Interview for Video Magazine Profiles and Showcases.
                  *Food, fun and more...

Comment

Readthis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how about these girlz...

fevermagazine.com

I'm goin' home with one of em are you?

Comment

Working...
                    X