• SACRAMENTO to SF Caravan 1-4-04

Ok this is for the sacramento heads who are
    goin to JDM Theory's Japan town meet....we will
    be meeting in a mutual place "downtown" near 80west
    ...the meet spot is at "1631 Brodway" on 16th and Brodway
    at the Washington Mutual parking lot across the street
    from Tower Records...i talked to the guy whos holding
    the meet and told me that if we wanted to get good
    parking spots in J-Town to be in J-Town by 9:45.....
    So be at "1631 Brodway" at 7am and we will leave
    7:30am SHARP...their is a Chevron on Freeport and
    Brodway down 2 blocks from the meet location so
    please fill up and get a bite to eat before you
    met up with us....bring Walkie Talkies if you have
    them laying around just in case anyone gets lost...its $4 to park in the garage and $2 for bay bridge toll....

this is for thoes who dont know
    "no drifting in the parking lot that we meet in,no drifting at the toll booths,no drifting on the bay bridge"
    Last edited by HachiRoku_Swing; 12-31-2003, 08:04 PM.

whooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo!!!! I have that Sunday off!! Super mobbin to SF in a Caravan of JDM imports. uhhh... wait, my car is not JDM tyte, does that mean I can't go? ......It's JDM ghetto.

EDIT: *and please, no donuts, burnouts, and other idiotic stuff* :there I said it for Hachi_Swing!

Comment

just to show theres interest id have been up for it but i have to work...its only my second week at my job so i think i should be there...lol

Comment

call in sick, or say someone died

Comment

yeah i couldnt pull that off. my boss's boss is also my dad...and i havent been there long enough to ask for it off... there will me more events.

Comment

wait a sec!!

i have a question: id like to come up to frisco, but my datsun Z isnt really "japan spec," can i still bring it up? i hope so...its a nice looking z for sure, and it doesn't have a domestic V8 like a lot of people do...any info is appreciated...

Comment

sure some for the drive! im goin there to show that i keep it real for daily driven j-spec and show my car off....if thats also what you wanna do then lets go...

everyone:if you u just wanna roll out there with us and not show your car off no prob...my firends commin in his moms sentra not to show off ovcourse, he wants to roll with us and see all the other jdm cars that are goin to be there...so pennyman..show your car off or not...roll with us...

Pennyman:you need to drop "lower" that isht man!
              Last edited by HachiRoku_Swing; 01-02-2004, 07:43 PM.

Comment

I live in Santa Cruz, so Sacramento is kinda out of the way...i'll see what i can do, but if not, i'll meet up with you at the show for sure...just keep an eye out for a pretty much stock, but clean midnight blue Z, (and yes, lowering my Z is on my to do list...just gotta get a little more money) Thanks for the concern!

Comment

if your in santa cruz dont bother commin up here to sac...hehe its pointless....i knoe people are meetin in up in salinas/san jose and daily to roll there.....but yea hope fully see you there....im the Blue 86 coupe with silvertop 20v AE101 with either black n gold rims or gold all around...i havent decided yet

Comment

I will keep an eye out for sure! Hope to see you there, and hopefully they let me in, haha!

Comment

*LAST BUMP!*

Comment

Working...
                      X