sonoma, ca D-days??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sonoma, ca D-days??

hey does anyone know the schdule for a sonoma D-day?? or if theres 1 at all?? if there is i would really appreciate it if u told me....cause ive searched high and low and not found 1....or if im just crazy thinkin theres 1 in sonoma....tell me so...if there is 1 id be takin out my secrect weapon....hahahha if i get it done some time soon....hahahha

Originally posted by craziazzmofo66
    hey does anyone know the schdule for a sonoma D-day?? or if theres 1 at all?? if there is i would really appreciate it if u told me....cause ive searched high and low and not found 1....or if im just crazy thinkin theres 1 in sonoma....tell me so...if there is 1 id be takin out my secrect weapon....hahahha if i get it done some time soon....hahahha

If you looking for a Drift Association Drift Day, most of the events that they do nowadays are held in SoCal, far from Sonoma. However, there will be a Drift Day by the Bay in mid-April. It's being run by some of the NorCal members of Drift Association/Club4ag. You can check it out on Club4ag.com, and you can also check out NCDA.net and driftday.com to see if there are any other events coming to your area.

There may also be a Formula D event like there was last year at Infineon Raceway at Sears Point, but the location for this years Formula D event in NorCal is still TBA.

Comment

also check out private-events.net

They're putting on a bunch of events in stockton

Comment

Working...
      X