ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next Drift Event in the NW...thoughts and opinions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Drift Event in the NW...thoughts and opinions.

What would you guys prefer the next event to be? I have the dates allreayd set for next event(s) But would like to have some feedback/info from you guys!! Do you want a competition or do you want more instructional/hassle free drifting???

PS NEW LOCATION!!!! for those of you that attened the first event I helped host ,this is not the meadows!!! A better safer , as in tire friendly location has opened up and booked!! Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

*** mods I hope you can allow this to remain here being as it is for the NW drivers. Thank you ***
    Yes, I want a competition I am ready for it!!!
    16.67%
    Yes, I want more instruction/a day of drifting with no hassles!!!
    83.33%
    Last edited by Drifterlunchb0x; 04-15-2005, 03:59 PM.

A judged event would be cool but we have to find non biased judges and that also wouldn't allow for a lot of track time for people that don't qualify. I think that a practice type event is the best way to go because then everyone can have fun, novice to advanced. Also if there is room maybe setting up two different course layouts one for the learners and one for the advanced driver.
    Then once we get a fair amount of decent drivers then throw a competition in here and there. But no matter what the first event was great and I had a blast so keep them coming!!

Comment

thinking along the same guidelines...but unbiase is going to be a bit hard but I know some ppl that would probbly fit the bill. But for the next event I strongly feel that another instructional is a good idea.

Comment

An instructional day would be funner than a competition for everyone. Seeing as I'm still learning

Comment

Originally posted by Drifterlunchb0x
          thinking along the same guidelines...but unbiase is going to be a bit hard but I know some ppl that would probbly fit the bill. But for the next event I strongly feel that another instructional is a good idea.
          Deffinately the sooner the better mang!!

Comment

Working...
          X