Any drifters from NJ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any drifters from NJ?

I was wondering if there were any NJ drifters here. NJ's gettin pretty boring. You guys should have a drifting event and call up some lucky ticket people to drive a stock 180SX and drift it. Haha, that'd be sick. Any drifters from NJ here?

Shhhh we are on event number 9.

Don't tell anyone.

Comment

Re: Any drifters from NJ?

Originally posted by Chaos Fire
      I was wondering if there were any NJ drifters here. NJ's gettin pretty boring. You guys should have a drifting event and call up some lucky ticket people to drive a stock 180SX and drift it. Haha, that'd be sick. Any drifters from NJ here?
      How do you guys arrange for your own little drift events? Bring one down here to NJ, say Atlantic City, Ventnor, margate, long Port, or Somers Point. That'd be awesome. (pssst, bring a stocker so someone can win to drift the rest of the day. *cough*me*cough*, haha j/k) The only bad thing is, some idiot'll probably try to pull a feint on the highway and t-bone someone.

Comment

just drive to Etown raceway, thats the place to be if you wanna drift in NJ. They are holding an event in Pittsburgh also....gonna be huge! www.dgtrials.com

Comment

Working...
        X