No announcement yet.

San Anotnio/Houston/Austin Drifters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Anotnio/Houston/Austin Drifters...

2 threads..and no meets????let's get one together guys... i say the abandoned kmart on i35...super big i go race and mess around with all my friends over there and most people don't care..i go during broad daylight when i feel like it...

wow

holly crap,i live in austin texas,im only 13 tho so yeah,but still thats so awsome,like when do yall meet at the kmart.ive barley heard about any street racing or anyhting,wow,auston jsut got a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* load more cooler,i live in anderson mill,i dont have a car yet but still im inot all driftng,street racing and import cars/girl,haha,but still wow..................the only person that i know/knew with a nice car in ausitn was my freind carson robins,you might nkow him or not but still he has a nice integra,l8er(im not a kid that jsut has seen the fast and the furious ok,i know sum *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*^_^)

Comment

er...calm down kid. You don't even drive how do you expect to get down here anyways?its cool if you come, but...yeah...how are u gonna come down....thats the quesiton

Anyone else...that DOES drive...

Comment

nemesis, what do you drive, i also drift there, the one off of oconner right? the only thing i have ever seen there is a black honda and a vw. i think we should get together also. just give me a time and a day or night and we can meet up. *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* if you want to go tomorrow we can. just holla or post or somthing. and kid from austin, you should come check it out, you can ride along with most people and they don't care but the fact that you are not 18 makes you a liability, that sux. you'll be old enough soon and the next thing you know you'll be 22 and think, damn, i wish i was 16 again, i know i do. peace.

Comment

cool beans..i do take my civic and screw around all the time.Thursday night sound good to you???

Comment

any chance you can go tonight, my wife is going to a play and i will be over in that area putting a new diff on an rx7. if you can go tonight, call me at 210 317-8666. i will be available all day. by the way, how old are you, i am 21.

Comment

well as you can tell...no..haha, i am home, i'molny 18..so i'm jus chillin at my rent's house...i love this place...but yeah i'll save your phone number and give u a call tommorow, i'm free ALL DAY tommorow...so if u wanna do anything lets go tommorow...i'm always busy on wensdays and fridays, i have church meetings to go to ...so yeah...

Comment

cool

Comment

I'm in the Austin area too but I would drive to San Antonio on a Saturday if there was going to be some drift action. What kind of course could we set up? Is the lot totally open or is it broken down into a bunch of rows by curbing? I just got an S13 coupe and I'm chomping at the bit to practice more.

Comment

if your down, im down! i know of two open parking lots. 1 has a couple of light poles but its pretty big, the pther is huge and it has like 1 or 2 light poles. i drift alot but usually while i am driving around town, i know that its dangerous but i try to be careful and thats the best i can do. keep postin and we can get somthing going. the people that post usually post once and then forget and then nothing ever happens.

Comment

nice..good roads around that area?

Comment

hey i live in austin but im 13,but still thats awsome to know that that kind of sh!t is goin down in austin,keep it goin for awhile,i live over by west wood high school,sum people go up there some times with there shitty hatch backs

Comment

to get to any good roads, we have here in texas what they call the hill country. you have to drive around to find them but once you do, its a blast. just make a couple of slow passes and check out the road and look for *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* on the road or bad potholes and closed radius turns and then get after it. its pretty fun but i enjoy the comfort of the parking lot and being able to see whats comin.

Comment

I’m all for the K-mart in SA. As long as it’s a Saturday I should be free.
                            I’ve also got a spot here in Austin, I don’t want to give it away on a board but if anyone wants to go send me an e-mail at thedriftingdisciple@earthlink.net
                            Also, if you’ve got nothing better to do check out my little homepage that is under construction at
                            http://home.earthlink.net/~thedriftingdisciple/www/
                            I talk about finding and working on my S13 coupe. There are a few pics too. Send me your drift pics and I’ll post ‘em in the local section.

Comment

i need to pay my warrants in sa if we are going to get more than three people together. i know some fok in sa that will probably join us, just need to ask them, lets see if we can't meet up.

Comment

Working...
                              X