No announcement yet.

San Anotnio/Houston/Austin Drifters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

warrants???haha...but yah i emailed you guys, so give me a call and we can go sliding sometime...

Comment

I know where the K-Mart is lawl I used to shop there!

Comment

Can I come drift as well? I'm 14 and my mom just bought me a Toyota celica st...

Holla back

Comment

Hey guys, just moved here about 6 months ago, would love to get in on some drifting, I have an 97 M3 thats being set up for drifting and I need to get some testing done, so if ya guys go out here in Austin, let me know, send me a txt at 713-882-9417
          The car should be ready by this weekend, putting in stage clutch and doing some tuning.
          Any of ya guys been on the Lime Creek road yet? Goes on the back side of the lake, from the cedar park side. It's a blast!

Comment

Same drill as always! For a full day of drifting fun, come join us just outside of Fort Worth, TX at the Mineral Wells Airport! Do a google search of the airport to see where we are, and hit satellite. You can see how giant the place is, and all our tire marks from years past!

Get there by 9:30 am, bring a helmet and plenty of tires! If you have never been to a drift event, most of our drivers use free tires they collect from friends at dealerships and discount tire, and get them mounted for free by being nice to people. There are several people on the forum here that can help you out if you are nice and stick around. Get all your tires mounted up before the day of the event on spare wheels, which you can find on craigslist for super duper cheap, and resell if you want to get rid of them later. Drifting can be super cheap if you want it to be!

For car prep, make sure your car is in good working order. That is the most important thing. Don't bring a broken car. A diff of some kind that isn't open helps a lot, and is the # 1 thing to make sure you car has. Then, just come play with us! We will have instructors on hand to make sure you figure out what is going on, and have a good time. Even if you have never drifted or done a donut, we will work with you!

DRIFTING IS FUN!

Comment

Working...
            X