Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1000 Open Drift Competition - Louisiana

OPEN ROAD COURSE DRIFT AND GRIP SESSION
    Friday, May 27th - 8am - 4pm, Rain or Shine, at No Problem Raceway - Belle Rose, LA (near Baton Rouge)

This is an open road course lapping and/or drifting practice session. Drivers will have access to the peanut portion of the road course for the entire day. Any Import, Domestic, RWD, AWD, or FWD vehicle is welcome. Drivers will be separated between grip and drift, but may switch throughout the day. A tire changing machine will be at the track. This is much more than a parking lot session, so don’t miss out! $50 for a whole day of road course time is an unbeatable price.

Preregistration fee - $50
    Day of registration - $70
    5 lap only sessions will be available for $10.
    Registration will stop once 50 have signed up. Call 225-247-RACE or email hybridentertainment78@yahoo.com for preregistration info.

Spectator fee is $8 with a flyer coupon (regular $10). Print the flyer in this post for the coupon (right click on image and print). All entry fees also include spectator entry into the track’s regular Friday Night Trophy Drag (5 pm - 11pm).

This practice session will also be the first of three QUALIFYING rounds for the $1000 drift competition that will take place on Sunday, October 9th at the same track. The competition is FREE to enter, but only the drifters who qualify will be allowed to compete. 12 qualifying spots will be available (first 10, plus 2 alternates), and drifters must participate in at least 2 of the 3 practice sessions to qualify for the competition. Qualifiers will be announced after the 3rd, final session. First place will pay $800, 2nd place $200. More information (rules, regulations, judging criteria, etc.) will be posted on the Street Trends website once it is completed. www.StreetTrends.net coming soon.

SCHEDULE

Friday, May 27th - open road course grip and drift practice - drift qualifying round 1
    Friday, July 15th - open road course grip and drift practice - drift qualifying round 2
    Monday, September 5th (Labor Day) - open road course grip and drift practice - drift qualifying round 3
    Sunday, October 9th - Drift final competition

That's a good deal. You should have a great turn out.
    I'm a little far away though. Good to see more independant stuff going on.

Comment

Howdy,
      Will there be tire mounting at or near the track?

Thanks,
      James Evans
      Bubba Drift

Comment

Damn I wish i could drive the IS at this event, would be nice for it to be there since it is on the flyer. Wonder why they didnt use a pic of my car. LOL

Comment

More importantly...WHO will be judging the competition and WHAT makes them qualified to be a judge?

Comment

You guys are lucky I'm not competing I so wish I could though

Comment

Working...
            X