Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting Production-College Students Needed

Hi,
    I am working for a production company in Los Angeles called WATV Productions, (we produce the show Nopi Tunervision) and we're working on an idea for a show about college students who are in the whole drifting scene. I'm looking for individuals or clubs that I can speak directly to as contacts for a college based network. Although this show is still in concept stage, I'd like to have some contacts to hand over to the network for consideration. We're looking for clubs or individuals in the California and Arizona area. If anybody is in College and drifting or knows someone who is, please let me know!

Thanks so much,
    Lisa M.

why does it have to bee college students! im a JR in high school! anyways check out Land-ho.net and ask around there very nice people and most are in or just getting out of college

Comment

Yep, just for westies. I'll be left out for ever.

Comment

Im very interested..I've drifted a little myself and I have MANY contacts and know people who are actively drifting now. Im in college and I intern for a company that sponsors two drift teams. Just let me know what I have to do..I have also sent you a PM with my contact information.

Comment

y cali and arizona...?
          y not texas

Comment

id say a coverage from students at schools like uti would be excellnt. a first hand view of drifting from automotive students.

Comment

WWW.LAND-HO.NET

A real team!
              Land Ho even puts on begginer and advanced drifting events.

terry@land-ho.net

Comment

i would be interested in helping you out. i am a senior at UCSB and will be gradutiing in June. Ive been into the drifting scene for about a year. you can email me at aesthetics82@hotmail.com. thanks.
                -RJ

Comment

Working...
                X