Socal Meet #4 (March 6th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d-unit racing
    holy sh!t! Solana Beach? that is like a 3 hour drive for me...something like oceanside is completely outta tha question? man that is really far...looks like i might not be able to go after all...well if ya change it to somewhere closer i will definitely be able to go but that is so freakin far...oh well...sucks to be me!
    from OceanSide to solona beach is not that far.

anyways. Chas, what's up with the meet? Any other places we could rally up?

Comment

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
      No what u missed was the first part sayin that i live near Irwindale. And it IS really far to Solana beach from there...lol...its okay we all make mistakes! (jk jk) :-P

Comment

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE

anyways. Chas, what's up with the meet? Any other places we could rally up?

I dont know, any spot to MEET is fine, im just wondering how close the diving spot is.

Comment

from san marcos to irwindale was far... when i went to the d1gp i was like *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* where the f*ck is this place..... up near LA has any of you guys going to d1 seen that big go kart place.... is it even fun? ..... as long as the meet is between SD and O-side then im fine..... count me in either way, i need that damn cusco nob

Comment

i live by irwindale...and oceanside would be a little bettr but that sh!t is still a long a$$ way away!

anywayz, what go-cart place u talkin bout? was it off the 60 fwy? or sumthin else? if it was that is speed-zone and the go-cart tracks are okay...never been on the slick track but i hear its not as slick as some of us drifters would like it! the gran prix track is bad a$$ although i have never been on it! lol

Comment

Sooooo.......

Any suggestions on new places we can all hang out and meet?

Comment

Starbucks in solona, or starbucks in carlsbad?

Comment

my friend ownes a coffee shop in corona im going to try and get some people down there on wed. nights. if anyone is in the area stop by. if you need better directions e-mail me www.wlfbrthr@hotmail.com

again thats:

All ABOUT COFFEE
                  2276 griffin way
                  corona

its one street north of the 91 fwy on the mckinnly exit in the big shopping center on the right next to big lots
                  right off the fwy cant miss it

Comment

Corona is far for us.

Comment

solona is fine except for the security ( they dont care but after the cops get called then the security will rat on us).... carlsbad is closer to me which is better but i dont know any spots in calrsbad and the fact you guys live close to solona.... just flip a coin and see which place we go to.... i would pick carlsbad cus thats a 10 min drive from my house soo i could stay out longer instead of doing that 30 min drive home....

Comment

Lets meet on the west side instead of the east side of the freeway. No security.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                          Lets meet on the west side instead of the east side of the freeway. No security.
                          SO... do we have time, date, location all figured out?

Comment

Yep

10pm, 9:30 if you want coffee

Lomas Santa Fe, westside of 5 freeway

Starbucks

March 6th

Hope to see you all there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                              Yep

10pm, 9:30 if you want coffee

Lomas Santa Fe, westside of 5 freeway

Starbucks

March 6th

Hope to see you all there.
                              Outstanding!

Comment

could someone give me some directiong down there from the orange county area. im not really sure where solona beach is
                                thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X